Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Omg that's the instrumental for Quiet Waiter Blue Forever!

The hair, earrings, lighting in the dark, the title, surfy guitar instrumentals - really reminds me of some 2007 demos! I see strong Lizzy vibes on this upcoming record!

Omg maybe something is coming

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the clip was the instrumental of Quiet Waiter Blue Forever put over her singing the new track. Clearly she's mouthing lyrics

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Maybe since tomorrow is August 1st, she’ll post that clip to her official Instagram? And then the tracklist and cover August 3rd or 4th and then the pre-order August 4th or 5th!

Keep dreaming lol

I think the clip was the instrumental of Quiet Waiter Blue Forever put over her singing the new track. Clearly she's mouthing lyrics

Maybe COTCC’s sonic landscape is in the vein of that ambient guitar sound prevalent on Violet then!

i love everything about that clip, the moody sound, the hair, the nails, the earrings, the eyeliner, the cat meowing in the background...  :wub:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

If that's the case and she doesn't want us to hear her words, I guess she wasn't kidding about the suprise release after all

She said the album is coming in September and gave us an exact date, and her website’s code refers to it as a 2020 release. That ATRL insider also has their hands on the album, so it’s definitely coming. No need to set yourself up for disappointment! :) it’s coming for sure!