Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Based on those visuals and Quiet Waiter Blue Forever’s instrumental I could see the record sounding like the Mermaid Motel demo, Trash Magic, Wayamaya, and Steven Mertens’s version of Brite Lites mixed with some of the unreleased tracks from 2013 like Fine China and Living Legend.

You guys stop comparing the release of her previous albums with COTCC challenge. NFR and LFL got delayed but she never announced a date herself, she only gave vague estimations. There’s no reason the album isn’t coming in September. And I’ll say it again, she probably got confused with time zones, and said September 5 instead of 4.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So, Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever shares the music with Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever?

Everyone's so happy about the lack of leaks this time. Imagine COCC being released ...And half of the songs feature the instrumentals from Violet :hdu:  :D

(I actually wouldn't mind, they're beautiful!)

So, Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever shares the music with Quiet Waiter - Blue Forever?

Everyone's so happy about the lack of leaks this time. Imagine COCC being released ...And half of the songs feature the instrumentals from Violet :hdu: :D

Omg please no, theyre so boring and flavorless. Cute for the audiobook but not for songs

Everyone's so happy about the lack of leaks this time. Imagine COCC being released ...And half of the songs feature the instrumentals from Violet :hdu:  :D

Maybe she’s just teasing the release by reminding us about Tulsa. Second time her saying this title or whatever it is. As long as I love Violets instrumental I want COCC to be a whole new project. 

giphy.gif

A poem from Violet!

Ah thank you! I really wanna hear violet and this instrumentel just made me want it more! Sadly I couldn't find a way as it's not on spotify.

Also the cats! Why is nobody talking about cats? They're so cute and maybe this is her way of starting the future she has written on how to disappear (I've got a kid and two cats in the yard.)?

Ah thank you! I really wanna hear violet and this instrumentel just made me want it more! Sadly I couldn't find a way as it's not on spotify.

Also the cats! Why is nobody talking about cats? They're so cute and maybe this is her way of starting the future she has written on how to disappear (I've got a kid and two cats in the yard.)

We know she got the cats a few weeks or months ago because of that one selfie she posted

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

Imagine an album as cohesive as the Original UV before Dan stepped in..

Yes TO heaven

Black Beauty

Living Legend

Color Blue

Cherry Blossom

Fine China

Angel's Forever

jfk

Starry eyed

Girl bye.

that album wouldve killed....

But sadly she scrapped it due to leaks..ffs ..

I want COCC TO deliver the same calibre !!!

The Lizzy Grant vibes!!

I don't think that the poem & TJF: WHF share the same music

Maybe the instrumentals on TJF: WHF are similiar to the ones from quiet waiter blue forever and that would be amazing!! Give me something with surf vibes Lana !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Hmmm...her next three posts could be about COCC ..Maybe she will announce COCC cover+tracklist like she did with NFR! (She posted the bsck cover with the track list twice and the cover once=three posts)

If her next three posts are about COCC it would fit in her insta feed

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: