Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

20 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Great. I doubt her manager will exclusively leak the release date to a fan through DMs so I dont think we will have to worry about you withholding any important information so it doesn’t really matter 

Agreed

In fact he'd probably yell at me, if anything

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

not to sound callous, but look, it doesn't matter if Rorman's lying or not. cool there's info thank you, but aside from that, there's still so much info being withheld, so what's the point there's nothing else we know nothing's changed. 

she's a grown woman, and she can deal w this on her own if she wants to. let's not get all pushy. north star sept 5th. anything else is just decoratory imo.

UV/Honeymoon

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

AlexParliament with Chemtrails mastering guy flashbacks

Just pulling up Chris Gehringer's fb to report everyone who makes me 5ad

all i wanted was the screen recording just to make sure. i have no words. i laughed out loud when she announced the date so nonchalantly in that post but i still had hope... idk if i have any left

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Just now, AsDangerousAsHope said:

anyway I think we’ll have news this week, that’s all I’m hoping for 

yes we will! i can't wait for the pre-order announcement on Tuesday! :hair:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Thank you for the proof, sorry if you took anything I said the wrong way, wasn’t trying to be mean about it, people were attacking you and I knew that’d clear it up 

"Don’t forget me"

y'know, i'd be fine with the album being delayed until around november or so if.....

-more promo will be done (nicole photoshoot, 1-2 high budget music videos, 1-2 lowkey music videos, maybe a nice filmed interview)

-album mastering is done more professionally than NFR (production being cleaner, etc)

-LANA DEL REY (not her managers) tells us that it's being delayed more than 7 days before September 4/5

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

23 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Same if I was Lana I would delay this just to piss off those photoshop stans lmao God bless aussies

If I was lana I wouldn't release anything at all

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Thank you for the proof, sorry if you took anything I said the wrong way, wasn’t trying to be mean about it, people were attacking you and I knew that’d clear it up 

It's all good - no worries with anyone asking, only with those who accused me of lying. 

Anyway no further fucks