Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, takeitdoen said:

@RormanNockwell doesn't have to post anything. People use Instagram as a form of communication and so Instagram DMs, and the contacts in those folder, are private. How would you feel if thousands of rabid fans had to look at a casual scroll of your inbox. 

Why is it you believe an 'insider' who says the album is coming with no source,  but don't believe someone who has a screenshot of a conversation. The hypocrisy is obnoxious - enjoy your delusions. 

VP0V5Lw.gif

Here we go again making up excuses to cover a fake screenshot?

So:

1. Honey, privacy doesn’t exist in 2020. Lana’s stuff gets leaked everyday and you think we care about this guy’s private convos? 

2. He’s being silent about it so it’s clearly fake

3. How the hell is he going to get an answer in less than a minute? It is possible but still very strange: there are 17 hours of difference between AUS and CA.

like are u dumb, stupid, or just dumb, huh?

They don't have to screen record the whole Instagram inbox, it's enough to do it while showing the message between them and Ed, and just scroll a bit up and down. 

In my defence, again, I don't care whether it's real or not, I don't care if it's coming in 2 weeks. It'll be out when it's ready, and I think y'all should start thinking the same way. I can't wait to hear it, yes, but I've learnt to have patience. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Doesn't she realize that she has fans waiting for something she confirmed? idk why is she acting like nothing happens posting stuff and etc tbh. There's only two weeks left, is she gonna wait until the 5th to say it? It doesn't cost her anything lmao

If ya don’t wanna back up a claim, don’t make the claim in the first place. Not saying anyone is lying or anything, but lets all just take it w a grain of salt 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, irvnex said:

Doesn't she realize that she has fans waiting for something she confirmed? idk why is she acting like nothing happens posting stuff and etc tbh. There's only two weeks left, is she gonna wait until the 5th to say it? It doesn't cost her anything lmao

Which is why I still think it’s coming on the 5th. There’s no reason not to announce it’s delayed?

30 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

My brother is a graphic designer & page developer and he confirmed the screenshot FAKE:hooker: (if you zoom in the name there's a uneven amount of pixels) Some people on here are really desperate lol

60e318f3c2c8ed3574569d85c36b9620ffe98655

i really hope you're trolling sis... 

some of yall are... :awkney: why would @RormanNockwell lie about such a random screenshot? make it make sense. for all we know, ed wrote that dm in 30 secs not expecting his words to be put under a microscope. he most likely meant that it's still being mastered which we already knew.

and FYI albums can be changed last minute, kesha literally added a song onto The High Road the night before the album came out. it's really not far-fetched at all. 

edit: she finished mastering the song 6 days before the album too so, there ya go. it's possible.

3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Which is why I still think it’s coming on the 5th. There’s no reason not to announce it’s delayed?

that's what i've been thinking, that she's being silent because it's gonna be a "surprise" and that's all, it's honestly weird that she gave us an exact date like... if she knows it's going to drop that exact day it's because it's all ready? idk anymore 

Just now, irvnex said:

that's what i've been thinking, that she's being silent because it's gonna be a "surprise" and that's all, it's honestly weird that she gave us an exact date like... if she knows it's going to drop that exact day it's because it's all ready? idk anymore 

But also I don’t think it can be a surprise, bc we know thru her website code that a pre-order will be made available before the release?

unless she’ll announce the preorder on sept 5 and the album will come out later in October?

5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

she didnt annouce violet was delayed until days after the supposed release date, so i dont think keeping her fans up w her dates is one of her priorities:toofloppy: