Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m not even mad or disappointed because it’s delayed honestly. NFR isn’t a year old, we got the poetry book last month... The bich is working non-stop, I get it. But she says so many things that I always tried to hold on to what was reliable. At that point, snippets and exact dates were it. 

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

would it not just be easier to accept that nothing is coming on sept 5 than to convince yourself something is and then being super disappointed/angry when nothing actually does (because there won’t be)

2 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

no offense but even if it is delayed, its still coming eventually. no point in being upset with lana or anyone else for that matter. if it comes September, it comes September. if it doesn't, oh well.

These two posts. I’m actually glad to know the album is postponed, it’s better than not knowing anything for weeks and keep on hoping. We know COCC will be out this year, it says so in the website code. I’ll wait patiently until we get another date. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, fucksforever said:

no offense but even if it is delayed, its still coming eventually. no point in being upset with lana or anyone else for that matter. if it comes September, it comes September. if it doesn't, oh well.

Nothing wrong with it being delayed, specially with how things are going right now jt'd be understandable. The thing is, if she won't even acknowledge the release and make it a Violet delay situation where she announced it days past the announced date it would be really unprofessional and annoying, so it's justifiable that people would get mad.

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

I HATE TaP MANAGEMENT

I don’t blame them for that. We only have her to « blame » for lack of transparency and opening her mouth way too soon. We wouldn’t even be having this collective discussion if she had just mentioned « on my new album which is coming out later this year » in her Question for the Culture post. 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

if sept 5 comes and album wont be out, im unstanning. im so done w her and her lies

Same. I'll be extremely pissed off if nothing will happen in sept 5. Just imagine... It would be 10 time worse cancellation than what she had in may. ppl could fk her album and let her have it for herself.

Mmeow~

i know my ass didn't go through question for the culture for this bullshit.... i actually hate her sometimes why can't she be a normal person and tell us when shit is coming or just update us or SOMETHING

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

would it not just be easier to accept that nothing is coming on sept 5 than to convince yourself something is and then being super disappointed/angry when nothing actually does (because there won’t be)

THIS. Or, if something miraculous happens and it does come out, you get the fun and excitement of a release you didn't think was coming. 

:mariah: 

30 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Not trying to discredit @RormanNockwell, but just wondering how “soon” Ben meant when he reposted that TJF snippet. Even if the album isn’t done, I can’t imagine it will be very long until we hear it if multiple photoshoots have happened, plus source code in her site, and snippets are being posted.

This optimism! Thank you for keeping it up!

:trisha: :mariah: :grinds: 

3lfQEhw.png

This doesn't mean anything, whether it's real or not, the album can still be released early September. Ed could have meant mastering. Take a look at the way Charli released how i'm feeling now for example, she was still mastering and mixing and creating new songs like 2 or 3 days before it's scheduled release date! Let's not get too ahead of ourselves

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

u pessimistic bitches ed meant mastering- its being finalized now, ben wrote new music coming soon so preorder this week omg we won

15 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omg i’m so ready for the pre-order this wednesday!! WE WON!!!! :angie:

This. Why is everyone suddenly convinced 2020 is not realistic for the album?

The era hasn’t even begun yet, unless you count the snippet as the start of the era. And I know there are people like me who haven’t even listened to the snippet, so we literally know nothing. We should be waiting patiently instead of complaining every single day. Let’s first wait until September, or until we get news before saying anything or being mad. Keep the positivity alive! :party:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~