Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, lustforlife said:

I can confirm that this print is made by a fake conversation app. Truste no one.xoxo

Sorry but it's real. Idgaf tho I'm going to sleep

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

can we even trust that screenshot? its so easy to photoshop things, Stan twitter does it every week

No you cant. This is fake. But we should start some rumours, Ben appears always when a Russian site leaks something 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

The COCC pre-release thread so far has been so chill and actually pretty fun (probably because we've known we wouldn't have to wait that long for the album), and now it's gonna get so miserable in here because of the screenshot 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Sorry but it's real. Idgaf tho I'm going to sleep

post a video of the dm when you wake up, simple solution :)

"Don’t forget me"

Honestly, do you all really think she would do several photoshoots in the middle of a pandemic when she's not releasing anything sort of recent? I really doubt it. Either she did photoshoots to promote Violet next month (which I doubt) or she's going to release singles/album in the following months

The only thing I don’t understand with a surprise release is why has she mentioned the day?! Like it’s not a surprise release if you announce a date ??‍♂️ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Roll With me said:

Honestly, do you all really think she would do several photoshoots in the middle of a pandemic when she's not releasing anything sort or recent? I really doubt it. Either she did photoshoots to promote Violet next month (which I doubt) or she's going to release singles/album in the following months

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Change was added in late June and the CD came out in July. Maybe the digital version will be out on Sept. 4th and the physical copies later

Faith is restored! :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven