Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Sorry but it's real. Idgaf tho I'm going to sleep

Then post a screen record lol. This looks so fake I’m sorry but who are you that Ed answers you in 1 minute? Very weird....

3 minutes ago, alejxndro said:

This is some proof the screenshot is not fake. So I believe it.

AB321-BDF-8-F2-B-4836-ADBA-3309-D2-E0-CB

i mean i wouldnt be surprised if the album really is not done yet & delayed, but how exactly is this proof? :rip: its the same image but colors inverted

image.png

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

well... just because the album isn't finished now doesn't mean it won't come out in the beginning of september, didn't lana record change like a day before lfl was released? anything is possible, right? :awkney2:

well... just because the album isn't finished now doesn't mean it won't come out in the beginning of september, didn't lana record change like a day before lfl was released? anything is possible, right? :awkney2:

Not really a day before release, but the day before she was going to meet with her label and present them the whole album. I think she did Change on June 2nd and released LFL on July 21st

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

Change was recorded the eve of submitting the album to Interscope. I don’t think it was in June though. 

Not trying to discredit @RormanNockwell, but just wondering how “soon” Ben meant when he reposted that TJF snippet. Even if the album isn’t done, I can’t imagine it will be very long until we hear it if multiple photoshoots have happened, plus source code in her site, and snippets are being posted.

It could be that Ed just said it wasn’t done in order to prevent any extra awareness surrounding the record, as insiders have it already, and extra attention around it would cause leakage, as we’ve seen happen most notably with Love. Again, not trying to discredit anyone, just sharing my two cents :) 

3 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Then post a screen record lol. This looks so fake I’m sorry but who are you that Ed answers you in 1 minute? Very weird....

judging by ed's activity status it looks like he follows rorman so he saw the message right when it was sent

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

a day before the deadline, not the album release

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The only thing I don’t understand with a surprise release is why has she mentioned the day?! Like it’s not a surprise release if you announce a date ??‍♂️ 

Her website code says it's going to have a preorder so it's not supposed to be a surprise 

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

i mean i wouldnt be surprised if the album really is not done yet & delayed, but how exactly is this proof? :rip: its the same image but colors inverted

Well. If it was fake. The colours would've been different and it would've showed the fake parts of the image. You can use that tool in case someone is trying to fool you with some screenshot. :)

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

As a Kanye stan, I would like to point out that albums certainly don't have to be finished two weeks before release :makeup:

as a kanye stan you would also like to point out that albums certainly don't have to be released either:toofloppy:tired of these two postponing their shit