Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i know my ass didn't go through question for the culture for this bullshit.... i actually hate her sometimes why can't she be a normal person and tell us when shit is coming or just update us or SOMETHING

i feel like i sound unnecessarily angry in this but i've just found out bad news about stuff in my personal life and my life is pretty shit in general atm so this just bugs me out, i was really counting on the album coming soon

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Albums get delayed sometimes. In fact, albums get delayed often. 

Lana is an artist. At first perhaps she felt it was done and then maybe more songs came to her. This happens very often, sometimes even after the album has been mastered and then the mastering engineer has to go back and master the additional tracks. 

Ed has confirmed that the album ins't done. That means Lana is hard at work. The album will probably still come out before the end of the year. 

Am I the only one who’s happy enough with the fact that’s there’s an album in the works anyway? Like it was pretty obvious from the beggining she’s not releasing it September 5th. Also - I believe there’s at least a single coming in September. I think that’s still exciting.

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This doesn't mean anything, whether it's real or not, the album can still be released early September. Ed could have meant mastering. Take a look at the way Charli released how i'm feeling now for example, she was still mastering and mixing and creating new songs like 2 or 3 days before it's scheduled release date! Let's not get too ahead of ourselves

Yes, also. 

Ed said "Album is not finished" 

Therefore the REVIEW is fake. 

Album might still be coming 'on time' - it just means the review is fake because the album is not finished, so it couldn't be actually reviewed.

:sass:

3lfQEhw.png

In all honesty, I'm done with her this year, I'll be here stanning for the album once it's out, but as for now, I'm frustrated and very disappointed. I just... can't take this, I was waiting so much for this, like it was supposed to be the only thing keeping me somewhat happy. I literally had the worst year ever, all of my plans got cancelled and idk when the situation is going to get better i am undoubtedly at my lowest point right now. This year is such a piece of shit. I can't take this...

I'm honestly so mad and sad right now like really disappointed and everything. 

Did people really think Lana would do some sort of surprise release? Lana has legit the propensity to endlessly tease her albums prior to their release, and that months in advance. Surely the irony of Lana teasing TJF two weeks ago wouldn't mean that she would somehow change the habit of a lifetime and release her albums in the upcoming weeks. :runs:

y'all are doing too much omg let's be grateful there's an album even being made right now not even a year after nfr. sure, she's unpredictable and not helpful but at least she's creating stuff for us and giving us material

I mean... Lana and her team can't be that unprofessional... can they? :toofloppy:

Even with the current situation, mastering can't take months... so if it's really delayed, I guess they plan to release both digital + physical copies at the same time? 

There's no way the recording process isn't finished by now... unless they scrapped the whole thing, or added more songs... but still, this can't be another Change situation, the deadline for the album must have been met weeks if not months ago... 

Yes, I'm holding to hope :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: