Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

looking at this again, it definitely seems like it's hinting at an album release, or at least something relating to her music! the quote definitely fits with the themes of wanting to be honest with her artistry and not wanting to play it safe anymore for anybody's approval, also the tags are "singer, songstress, poet" i honestly think it's very promising! :party:

Just now, Cacciatore said:

The fact he added a hat emoji and a rabbit and this week she was spotted at a witch house... we're finally getting our witch era huh

'Lust for Life' was found de... hang on, it's been dead and burried all along.

1 minute ago, LustForDelRey said:

Guys I think we’re getting the album cover because he tagged a photographer or maybe it’s just a magazine photoshoot :yawn:

I think the photographer he tagged is the original photographer of the pic he posted, he was just giving credit I guess

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Lust For Life was not entirely witchy. For me it was more space-y than anything :hoe:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

4 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Lust For Life was a good album except IMF and WTWWAW-WJKOD ruined it. I remember being so excited for that album and THEN IT LEAKED 2 days prior, the mess omg

1 minute ago, blackbeaches said:

Again: maybe she told him (and to the whole team like photographers, make up artists etc) a fake date 

I don't think anybody on her team (other than the managers) would announce anything without Lana's approval

giphy.gif

Just now, LustForDelRey said:

Also why hasn’t the album leaked on an website info about it maybe it is delayed or it’s coming next year :icant:

Or her managers are actually doing their jobs now

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Lust For Life was not entirely witchy. For me it was more space-y than anything :hoe:

My bad, I should've specified the 'Lust for Life' album trailer. :smokes: