Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

Or her managers are actually doing their jobs now

For the first since the born to die era... if they actually are finally preventing leaks. Maybe this is why she followed that tv host maybe she will do promo this era finally 

5 minutes ago, blackbeaches said:

Again: maybe she told him (and to the whole team like photographers, make up artists etc) a fake date 

won’t be surprised 

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the photographer he tagged is the original photographer of the pic he posted, he was just giving credit I guess

Correct! When he posted the photo on his story he tagged @/pammycochrane and @hilarybwalsh who are the makeup artist and photographer from the picture (2017 shoot).

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

ugh i wish i could stay up with u guys and anticipate this but i have work early and need to go to sleep :deadbanana:

at least i know i could be potentially waking up to something amazing, the anticipation omg... it feels like christmas :oprah:

anyway, goodnight and i'll see u all on the other side :excited:!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's nearly Saturday noon here in Australia and I cant wait to inhale this cocc

1 minute ago, LustForDelRey said:

For the first since the born to die era... if they actually are finally preventing leaks. Maybe this is why she followed that tv host maybe she will do promo this era finally 

YEAH I feel like this could be it, finally doing their jobs, promoting her, preventing any leaks, omg our minds

Just now, katebusho said:

seven minutes  :creep:

to nothing

I'm confused, aren't they from California? Wouldn't it be midnight PDT?

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

It's nearly Saturday noon here in Australia and I cant wait to inhale this cocc

YEAH I feel like this could be it, finally doing their jobs, promoting her, preventing any leaks, omg our minds

The way how none of this will happen and she’s gonna give us a single artwork a selfie of her that chuck shoot and the same aesthetic as nfr 

4 minutes ago, blackbeaches said:

Just to make sure no one would be announcing things before the right time 

This doesn’t make sense. She would just not say anything instead of making up dates.

He also shared a story with COCC hashtag 

Just now, LustForDelRey said:

The way how none of this will happen and she’s gonna give us a single artwork a selfie of her that chuck shoot and the same aesthetic as nfr 

Looking back, I really hope it isnt the same. Please please don't be the same aesthetic.

Knowing Lana, the single art is probs the photo she took with chuck from that twitch thingo 

Just now, fucksforever said:

in two hours it will be midnight in New York. midnight in LA isn't for another 5 hours so best of luck to those who aren't in California who expect something tonight.

I thought releases were midnight EST