Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Whitemustang said:

To be fair Lana did announce the album for September 5th (i know this means nothing). But I think that she would have announced a delay by now. 

She delayed NFR for months without announcement :oic2:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I still don't understand why ed said anything one way or another like he should know by now how chaotic we are

As I've said before he could've just answered "no" or not said anything. 

The comment about it not being finished was unnecessary/voluntary. I don't see why he'd say it if it wasn't true. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, YUNGATA said:

excited gif post should be taken to random lana discussion so this thread can be readable to others

You are wrong. This thread wouldn't be so addictive and iconic. And no one would even visit it. This is more about our mood and experience than about the album. What can we do here when we have 0 info in 99,9% of pre-album era?

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

She delayed NFR for months without announcement :oic2:

she never gave a date. Magazines had march but she never once said it herself 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, YosemiteAv said:

You are wrong. This thread wouldn't be so addictive and iconic. And no one would even visit it. This is more about our mood and experience than about the album. What can we do here when we have 0 info in 99,9% of pre-album era?

Believe it or not most people don't want to scroll through a dozen pages of gifs every day to find if any info has been announced. This is something @Elle has been pretty clear about it in the past.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Did we ever have a concrete date for NFR though I can’t remember 

29th of march i think or sumn like that, but yeah lana herself didnt announce that date :toofunny:

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

people always bring up other album delays :what: the difference between the lfl and nfr dates were they never actually got confirmed unlike cocc where lana typed the date out and said it in a video she recorded herself

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

she never gave a date. Magazines had march but she never once said it herself 

Exactly. With Chemtrails she gave us the exact date months ago which means she must have been almost finished with the record back then. Precious times she would be blurry and maybe give a month but that would be it. She was so detailed this time.