Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

28 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

OMG i called some records store in California and one just told me he received the dates for them except it seems the digital date got pushed back, he originally told me Sept 5th but wasn’t too confident it’s still that date.

But he told me that the physical releases (LP and CDs) are still slated for release on October 2nd (We hadn’t heard that date before!!) so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

Omg I want to believe this so bad, and I DO believe you. But I think this employee is confusing COCC and Violet, because aren't the audio physicals of Violet being released Oct 2? What are the odds that both the COCC and Violet physicals are coming out on the same day?

I am very hesitant to get excited about all of this info we have gotten because I am a little afraid we are jumping to our own conclusions. I am pretty sure the hair guy is talking about a magazine cover coming out. Why would he be involved with the release of COCC? 

ORRRRR maybe I am being way too skeptical and this sh*t is actually about to drop!!!!

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The last two times Jack tweeted the Saturday night lyrics it was at 4:34 pm. That can’t be a coincidence. 

you are truly the queen of the delulu kingdom and i've decided to stan

1 minute ago, electra said:

“chemtrails? we’ve had the stock for awhile now hit we’ve not been told when to put it out.”

LMFAOOOOO I honestly read the other post positively, but no. Just have the speakers up w snippet before u answer. Sorry hey that was rude of me, I should turn it down, what's up? HAVE A PARTY 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, Araby said:

GIRL the delusion you are sucking me into on this day :defeated:

MTE lol

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

called another record store... he said physicals and digitals are on sept 5th... a lot of mixed signals to go about here

I’m ready for a meltdown :brows: