Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

OMG i called some records store in California and one just told me he received the dates for them except it seems the digital date got pushed back, he originally told me Sept 5th but wasn’t too confident it’s still that date.

But he told me that the physical releases (LP and CDs) are still slated for release on October 2nd (We hadn’t heard that date before!!) so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

Makes sense that it'd be pushed back cos of what Ed said.

Ty for the info

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

14 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

OMG i called some records store in California and one just told me he received the dates for them except it seems the digital date got pushed back, he originally told me Sept 5th but wasn’t too confident it’s still that date.

But he told me that the physical releases (LP and CDs) are still slated for release on October 2nd (We hadn’t heard that date before!!) so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

we should call a record store in tulsa what if they have the true date :monicker:

sgopYhV.gif

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way we will all be cussing Lana out in 6 hours calling her an unprofessional bitch because of the thousands of conspiracy theories we invented in our own minds

truly the best fan base

omg yes, this happens every single era! :rip:

"Don’t forget me"

Knowing how Lana doesn't really care about promo or rollouts I find it hard to believe she has this secret surprise release so well prepared but it all makes sense so I don't know what to believe but I decide to be delusional 

giphy.gif

i've noticed that there's always 2 or more sides to new info this era which is interesting... i'm sure the side lana picks will be great. she's an album artist after all and she hasn't disappointed in that way (no lfl slander allowed pls, ty:kiss:). are we still rooting for an angry and sultry sound :brows:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The last two times Jack tweeted the Saturday night lyrics it was at 4:34 pm. That can’t be a coincidence. 

[REDACTED]

Edited by irongates

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The last two times Jack tweeted the Saturday night lyrics it was at 4:34 pm. That can’t be a coincidence. 

GIRL the delusion you are sucking me into on this day :defeated: