Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

That bitch isn't doing anything today I'm SORRY

The only thing that's happening is that Sheridan is doing her damn hair for something

Also something happened to make everyone's pfps go fuzzy @Elle; if you notice it with yours, you just need to re-upload :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wish Lana had the streaming power that these rappers and Taylor Swift have. She would have it she promoted her music every era bc during the Ultraviolence era her streams were great for no promo her sales were amazing too she had the hype of the born to die era 

As for her hairdresser, he is probably working on Lana tomorrow because Lana is probably winning the MTV VMA for Alternative Video and she probably wants to look all together for when she accepts the award virtually. 

I'm sure MTV has already told the winners they have won and are gearing up to pre-record acceptance speeches tomorrow. 

I'm not sure if this whole hairdresser situation has anything to do with the album.

Just now, The Greatest said:

I would think he would have deleted his post or clarified it by now if we misunderstood. May not be the album but he would be crazy to say that if it was literally nothing

This. I wish everyone would have more hope! If it helps, he was liking comments today from LDR fans who were saying that it’s midnight tonight and a few that said they were ready for whatever is coming, so I think something is definitely happening. The rabbit + top-hat indicates a surprise so it’s definitely related to the album. 

14 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Also something happened to make everyone's pfps go fuzzy @Elle; if you notice it with yours, you just need to re-upload :agree:

Yes, I noted this last night when I increased the pfp display size!

22 hours ago, Elle said:

For everyone who has asked about profile picture size, I've just figured out how to adjust it! Users now have larger (150x150) icons on their member card in posts. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like rectangle profile pictures are an option from what I've tried playing around with, but if I discover anything else, I'll let you all know!

I suggest some users re-upload their profile picture if it looks a bit fuzzy after this adjustment.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS