Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Have I missed anything? fill me in I've been out all night

Just now, Lustformoney said:

6 days left, we got this bitches. I already wrote my meltdown speech in case nothing happens on sept 5 to copy paste it on lanas social media:oopna:

Omgggg yes

Just now, spencertmartin said:

Have I missed anything? fill me in I've been out all night

Omgggg yes

Apparently she was filming something yesterday on this huge mansion with a whole crew etc. A high budget video not filmed by Chuck we won already :mariah:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

46 minutes ago, daisy fresh witch said:

why do you speak so definitively? "...Lana and her team must be...", "this is what...", "I know Lana would not be...", "and her team are working hard".......

It may sound nit-picky, but please remember that we can't know what Lana is thinking, simply for the fact that we aren't Lana. This is a problem among people who talk about celebrities...some people talk as if they are the spokesperson for them and that they know their intentions. Don't project what you want reality to be onto someone else

This is not projection. This is how the real world operate and how the workplace operates. This is especially true of the music business. I can only imagine what Lana is thinking, but that is simply an educated guess. 

I made a quick tracklist and I really like it

1. Let Me Love You Like A Woman 
2. White Hot Forever
3. Chemtrails Over The Countryclub
4. Tulsa Jesus Freak 
5. God Bless &  Fuck Off
6. Grenadine Quarantine
7. If  This Is The End...I Want A Boyfriend
8. Contemplating at  Costco - The Santa Clarita Fires
9. Yosemite
10. Secret Gardens And Luscious Blooms
11. Lilac Wine

Bonus Tracks:
12. Come When You Call Me America*1
13. From Here to Eternity
14. Starry Eyed *2

*1 the 2018 reworked version 

*2 the ukulele song she did at the kids hospital (forgot the name) she probably never finished the song but let me dream...imagine the very last track would be a  cute tropical ukulele song :wub:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Eleven tracks with a 55-65minute runtime sounds perfect to be honest.. I’m kind of loving the lack of aesthetic or imagery for this era bc we really have no idea what to expect. I do hope tho that this is the last jack produced album, I find him too dull and he’d find a way to overproduce even just an acoustic performance. 

side note, some guy constantly tags Ed and Ben on Instagram and he seems weirdly obsessed with Lana like she’s some kind of pdf file who’s talking to him on fake accounts and is trying to stop him from exposing her and it’s a little bit scary ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

So the rollout of this era will probably be:

A magazine cover shoot by (?) on that house at the Hills they shot the other day

The album cover/shoot will probably be the pictures Chuck has been taking of her the past month or so

A music video shot by (?) yesterday

I'm fine with that tbh :mariah:

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

A magazine cover shot by (?) on that house at the Hills they shot the other day

The album cover/shoot will probably be the pictures Chuck has been taking for the past month or so

Imagine if the cover is just lana holding some vegetables in front of that witch house 

14 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I am totally with you when it comes to annoying fans with no filter or sense for a healthy portion of distance. I hate this overobsessed, toddler-like behaviour and harassing her friends/team is a big no go.

Still - no need to put her on a pedestal. Basic communication is not too much to ask. 90% of other artists out there - no matter how big or mainstream/niche they are can do it. Lana always makes it a struggle. Clear communication evades a lot of the annoying stan-behaviour aswell btw.

not putting her on a pedestal. But let’s say she does make a statement about the release. Do you really think that’s going to make overly obsessed and entitled fans happy and stop them from behaving badly on social media? I don’t think so. Lana probably doesn’t think so either. I think she will say something when she has something to say. And as far as we know, maybe she is dealing with some personal stuff in her life right now which is a bigger priority. We just don’t know.

whats funny is that there really is nothing to talk about in regard to her next album aside from the fact that the album has been mastered, a photo shoot has taken place and two music videos have probably been shot. Yet this thread has gotten to be almost 800 pages! lol 

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Also someone pls tell.me where the 'Secret Gardens' text is in the hairdressers story?

The second to last post, along the shrubbery. Turn brightness up

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

C'mon it's not that deep. It isn't even the 5th of september. Other than violet (and they robbed chuck or something like that) she hasn't delayed any album with a date given by herself (only dates posted on magazines and such)

Wrong. She told fans UV was coming in May but it was delayed until June. At least it was only a month.

let me be who i'm meant to be

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Imagine if the cover is just lana holding some vegetables in front of that witch house 

Tragic but you can't expect more from Chuck and her photographer skills :derpna:

3 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

A magazine cover shot by (?) on that house at the Hills they shot the other day

The album cover/shoot will probably be the pictures Chuck has been taking of her the past month or so

Pls no Chuck cover :shh2::icant:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

2 the ukulele song she did at the kids hospital (forgot the name) she probably never finished the song

See how can we trust she’s not lying to us about the release date when she lied to a group of terminally ill children about releasing a song for them omg