Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

Chuck being in a Lana MV again, omg Ride 2.0 is coming

Revoke my stan card but I had no idea chuck was in ride?? 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

original.gif

and a bunch of other times too. :D

WHAT HOW DID U NOT KNOW, did you know she was in national anthem too?

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

guys omg what happened with nicole and chuck what's going on 

Nicole said she's not shooting lana and people accused her of using lana for clout. Chuck is on location at the shoot with hair and makeup (see charlies insta story)

3 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

WHAT HOW DID U NOT KNOW, did you know she was in national anthem too?

NO (tho I haven’t watched the national anthem in FOREVER) nor did I realize Charlie was in anything. I wasn’t aware of her family until I joined this site. LOL 

Just now, The Greatest said:

Nicole said she's not shooting lana and people accused her of using lana for clout. Chuck is on location at the shoot with hair and makeup (see charlies insta story)

okay i'm unironically very pleased i kind of hate nicole's shoots and chuck isn't that bad y'all i love her

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Yep. As usual, I can't believe what I'm reading. I'm so glad Nicole clarified so you little shits can stop harassing her. It's not her fault that you drew your own conclusions based on very little, circumstantial connections.

If your reply is "but she changed her profile picture to chemtrails" did you know that clouds existed before Lana invented them, just as did not having an ego by using nature as a profile picture? Or these are personal channels where people can post whatever the fuck they want? First Sheridan and now Nicole - also these people's lives don't revolve around Lana, so they're probably not flopping a magnifying glass on their channels with every decision they make. 

Have some empathy for someone who was bothered so much that she needed to clarify she had nothing to do with the artist. Maybe start forming your feelings based on actualy facts, rather than making your mind up based on what ISN'T said.

Btw this post isn't aimed at everyone, but if you think it is and somehow have decided Nicole has personally wronged you, it is - so fuck you. :kiss:

People taking it upon themselves to leave nasty comments under Lana's current or past collaborators' posts on social media because they somehow felt betrayed or duped that they weren't actually involved with Lana in any capacity is honestly disgusting. 

NO (tho I haven’t watched the national anthem in FOREVER) 

OMLLL AHH you'll notice it if you rewatch it, shes in a light blue dress dancing and filming something on a vintage camera

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

okay i'm unironically very pleased i kind of hate nicole's shoots and chuck isn't that bad y'all i love her

SAME I love chucks pics, everyone always picks at her photos like lfl album cover and NFR cover like damn ma is it that serious?

As I have said before, let’s just wait for Lana or her management to say something. 

With so many people who are close to her being harassed on social media, if Lana says something it will probably be to tell certain fans to stop harassing those around her. I’m sure she isn’t thrilled about that. 

I just don’t get what ppl think leaving nasty shit on ppls social media is going to accomplish. That ain’t making the album come out any faster.