Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

nicole deactivated her instagram.... mess

This is out of control. If I were Lana’s manager, I would tell the fans to cut it out. No need to make Lana day it. Sorry but Ben needs to be the referee here, it comes with the territory. 

17 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Yep. As usual, I can't believe what I'm reading. I'm so glad Nicole clarified so you little shits can stop harassing her. It's not her fault that you drew your own conclusions based on very little, circumstantial connections.

If your reply is "but she changed her profile picture to chemtrails" did you know that clouds existed before Lana invented them, just as did not having an ego by using nature as a profile picture? Or these are personal channels where people can post whatever the fuck they want? First Sheridan and now Nicole - also these people's lives don't revolve around Lana, so they're probably not flopping a magnifying glass on their channels with every decision they make. 

Have some empathy for someone who was bothered so much that she needed to clarify she had nothing to do with the artist. Maybe start forming your feelings based on actualy facts, rather than making your mind up based on what ISN'T said.

Btw this post isn't aimed at everyone, but if you think it is and somehow have decided Nicole has personally wronged you, it is - so fuck you. :kiss:

Nicole? Ah yeah, the Clown ™ who liked these comments

https://imgur.com/a/Mjv9TV1

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, The Greatest said:

(FYI I have never contacted her) but maybe she blocked me! haha

If she did well that's kind of random. were you following her? maybe she blocked all the accounts following her that are stan accounts

Just now, spencertmartin said:

If she did well that's kind of random. were you following her? maybe she blocked all the accounts following her that are stan accounts

I followed her about a month ago, but I don't have a stan account it's my full normal name and a pic of me so it would be kinda weird to assume it's lana related. Maybe she's doing a mass purging of her account

lana hasn't spoken to her in years.... she won't even hear about this

also, from what i've heard, the comments weren't disrespectful just more bummed out "dang i was excited to see what you could cook up together"....etc

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

I followed her about a month ago, but I don't have a stan account it's my full normal name and a pic of me so it would be kinda weird to assume it's lana related. Maybe she's doing a mass purging of her account

oop nevermind my insta is just stupid shes deactivated her account. anyways I dont blame her tbh

9 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Nicole? Ah yeah, the Clown ™ who liked these comments

https://imgur.com/a/Mjv9TV1

I see your confusion. But consider:

1) If you run a page trying to retain visibility, you should like every post to retain a mutual engagement (it increases the chances that you will see their posts again - idk if she has personal brand goals).

2) Liking comments doesn't mean anything in particular. I like comments here that I vaguely agree with, or of ideas I wish would happen. For example, I don't agree with your post but I like your use of "the Clown ™"

3) She didn't say "Yes, I am shooting the album cover", again this is an assumption you've made.

4) Did she personally harm you enough to warrant a death threat? (I'm not saying you sent her one, but if you did . . . :um:)

3lfQEhw.png

Nicole Snotland was definitely purposely misleading, and is a clout chaser, but no one except Tr*mp deserves death threats 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You