Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

unpopular opinion but i think nicole has been just being nice by liking comments, she likes everything and that's all, the fans made up that she was involved but she just liked most of the comments on her pictures and posted a lana pic as she does with more people she has worked with

Nicole is on private now, good on her

1 minute ago, irvnex said:

unpopular opinion but i think nicole has been just being nice by liking comments, she likes everything and that's all, the fans made up that she was involved but she just liked most of the comments on her pictures and posted a lana pic as she does with more people she has worked with

THIS! perry@

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

wait a sec... a TRAILER??? :hdu: LIZZY GRANT REALLY IS ALIVE AND BREATHING :angie:

i wish!!! i think it’s just a trailer used for hair and makeup, not a set prop unfortunately! 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

So now that this little Nicole theory has been swept under the rug; what kinda DIY & amateur visuals will Chuck pull this time around....

tenor.gif

Honestly I don’t think she thought she was teasing anything she has many pics of the sky on her insta and chemtrails being one of them isn’t particularly unlikely. Maybe she literally got excited for the Lana album herself so she made chemtrails her pic. lol 

I’m so envious of chucks hair tbh 

Nicole when she posted all these skies and chemtrails pictures with cryptic captions on her insta.

tenor.gif?itemid=13704533

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I’m so envious of chucks hair tbh 

For real, good hair def runs in the family 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I love how we went from "hating" Sheridan to stanning him now :glasses:

I personally have never hated on the poor soul, I feel like since the beginning he was probably just really excited about the prospect of working with Lana again (let alone going back to work in the midst of a pandemic). He lowkey provided tea, perhaps not the tea we wanted, but tea nonetheless. :blush3:

15 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

not people harrassing someone again guys get a grip

Yep. As usual, I can't believe what I'm reading. I'm so glad Nicole clarified so you little shits can stop harassing her. It's not her fault that you drew your own conclusions based on very little, circumstantial connections.

If your reply is "but she changed her profile picture to chemtrails" did you know that clouds existed before Lana invented them, just as did not having an ego by using nature as a profile picture? Or these are personal channels where people can post whatever the fuck they want? First Sheridan and now Nicole - also these people's lives don't revolve around Lana, so they're probably not flopping a magnifying glass on their channels with every decision they make. 

Have some empathy for someone who was bothered so much that she needed to clarify she had nothing to do with the artist. Maybe start forming your feelings based on actualy facts, rather than making your mind up based on what ISN'T said.

Btw this post isn't aimed at everyone, but if you think it is and somehow have decided Nicole has personally wronged you, it is - so fuck you. :kiss:

3lfQEhw.png