Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

15 minutes ago, GetMeFree said:

She gave us a whole album one year ago and a poem recently, and y'all still complaining? Some artists release once every 10 years...

and thats why we dont stan those artists :nails:

Lurker here! Just wanted to ask you guys: in the past, have her album releases released at midnight in every country? In some countries its Sept 5 and theyre reporting no album yet (or single). Does that mean its confirmed that nothing is coming Sept 5?

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

So, how was your day?

brimming w cocc. like so many it's salami u'd think it was a background but no it's real like more vast than an ocean, but it gets u thinking but wait. isn't it called, coccean? and I have to say yes I agree but it's not bc it's actually COCCgea. like pangea, but COCC. it's like the COCC nexus of our galaxy. so much COCC to go 'round like a perpetual carousel, but so large that it takes a whole calendar year to observe it. cocc all year long, leap days included how thoughtful is that  DELULU'S FTW that's why Earth is so fertile bc of all the COCC. f9BTFzD.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

brimming w cocc. like so many it's salami u'd think it was a background but no it's real like more vast than an ocean, but it gets u thinking but wait. isn't it called, coccean? and I have to say yes I agree but it's not bc it's actually COCCgea. like pangea, but COCC. it's like the COCC nexus of our galaxy. so much COCC to go 'round like a perpetual carousel, but so large that it takes a whole calendar year to observe it. cocc all year long, leap days included how thoughtful is that  DELULU'S FTW that's why Earth is so fertile bc of all the COCC. f9BTFzD.gif

I’ve lost myself whe you said “brimming”

0YnL0Kf.gif

The delay is a smart move. There's no need to rush more music out when the last album (her greatest to date) is barely a year old.  Hopefully Jack sees the emails I sent to him about Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet, Lana's instagram meltdown and songwriting. Just because Lana is intent on destroying her own career, doesn't mean Jack should feel duty bound to join her.