Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

When do you guys think Lana will release LDR10? 2022? Will she ever release an unreleased tracks album called "Yes to Heaven"?

Btw. can you imagine that we'll have almost 10 albums from a single artist after only a decade? What a queen. + hundrets of unreleased gems.

Mmeow~

Just now, fantascination said:

I'd actually love to see Your Girl on the album. That's been one of my favorite Lana unreleaseds since it came out. And if it fits the vibe of the album, and we get a whole album in that thematic vein :toofunny::bodyisready:

How many more times, ma’am? :xgiggle:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

On 8/27/2020 at 5:38 PM, veinsineon said:

I think it’ll be a neon green sky with neon purple chemtrails and everyone in the background besides Lana is covered in mud. Lana will be looking ravishing in an Oscar Meyer Weiner truck with the tops down, stoic eyes to the chaotic horizon. She will be adorned head to toe with jewelry made of corn kernels. An Alexander McQueen dress Overlays below that. Chuck can be seen in the background driving the plane, later throughout the album it is revealed she is the one causing global warming. Now back to the mud people, the mystery behind them is it is unknown whether Lana is using the mud as a metaphor for the nature based human ignorance among us, or rather the shell of ignorance which that can be wiped off when facing the truth. As seen with Covid-19, a heavily explored theme throughout the album, Lana has come to terms with more truths in her reality than ever before. Lizards in the government. Ghosts in the sea. Children sacrifices. God help us all...

Lucky for us though, Del Rey has become affiliates with her genetic ability to harvest and focus specific energies to manipulate the fabric of time and space around herself. Witchcraft. First off the main thing she wants to accomplish is the upheaval of her sisters cruelty wrought onto the planet. The crimes against nature she has committed. To combat the everlasting agony the earth caused people to live in because of the warming of it. And, not to reveal too much, but Chuck also stole her SportCruiser Plane a long ass time prior to this album meaning Lana wants to get it back. But she can only do this if the people covered in mud can see what she’s talking about and what is happening to them because of her foul sister! Meaning she’s needed to find a way, in her little country club world, to free everyone from the blindness they are experiencing, by releasing a fake disease among the population she caused the masses to awaken to the reality they are living in and saved everyone. The singer lives to sing another day, the country club lives to host more ignorant rich people and everyone lives happily ever after.

She delayed the album to bring my dream to life... surprise lipsters :oprah:

53 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

She probably doesn't want to make an announcement because even if she apologizes in a mature way all of the top comments will be bullying her and harassing her to release the album just like on every single one of her other posts

Her Wednesday post was probably her definition of an announcement lol 

On 8/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, veinsineon said:

I think it’ll be a neon green sky with neon purple chemtrails and everyone in the background besides Lana is covered in mud. Lana will be looking ravishing in an Oscar Meyer Weiner truck with the tops down, stoic eyes to the chaotic horizon. She will be adorned head to toe with jewelry made of corn kernels. An Alexander McQueen dress Overlays below that. Chuck can be seen in the background driving the plane, later throughout the album it is revealed she is the one causing global warming. Now back to the mud people, the mystery behind them is it is unknown whether Lana is using the mud as a metaphor for the nature based human ignorance among us, or rather the shell of ignorance which that can be wiped off when facing the truth. As seen with Covid-19, a heavily explored theme throughout the album, Lana has come to terms with more truths in her reality than ever before. Lizards in the government. Ghosts in the sea. Children sacrifices. God help us all...

Lucky for us though, Del Rey has become affiliates with her genetic ability to harvest and focus specific energies to manipulate the fabric of time and space around herself. Witchcraft. First off the main thing she wants to accomplish is the upheaval of her sisters cruelty wrought onto the planet. The crimes against nature she has committed. To combat the everlasting agony the earth caused people to live in because of the warming of it. And, not to reveal too much, but Chuck also stole her SportCruiser Plane a long ass time prior to this album meaning Lana wants to get it back. But she can only do this if the people covered in mud can see what she’s talking about and what is happening to them because of her foul sister! Meaning she’s needed to find a way, in her little country club world, to free everyone from the blindness they are experiencing, by releasing a fake disease among the population she caused the masses to awaken to the reality they are living in and saved everyone. The singer lives to sing another day, the country club lives to host more ignorant rich people and everyone lives happily ever after.

wait nvm i thought this was an excerpt from the interview :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The tracklist reveal:

1. The Air :noparty:

2. Cumtrails Over the Country Club :sluttybunny:

3. Cum's Hot Forever :creepna:

4. I Talk to Tulsa Jesus Freak and He told me that He doesn't have a cocc. :defeated:

5. Delusional September :pray2:

6. Baba Vanga was wrong :smokes3:

7. DeluluKing Is My Favourite LB User :fabcat:

8. you can't cancel non-cancellable :judgingu:

9. Yosemite :air:

10. Hey Blue Baby of the country vibe :burn:

11. Say Yes to Heaven Say Yes to Gay :slay:

12. Log Out :rollin:

13. Maybe Next Friday :legend:

14. Grenadine Quarantine Delay :runs:

15. If This is the End... I Want a COCC:sadcore2:

16. Just Nothing Today and Nothing Tomorrow

Mmeow~

you know what i'm over this puta. this is NOT okay. she could've AT LEAST deleted that rant where she announced the album was dropping on SEPT 5TH but NOOO. and she still hasn't said ANYTHING like... who tf does she think she is?? so inconsiderate. bye bitch go fuck yourself.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, veinsineon said:

I think it’ll be a neon green sky with neon purple chemtrails and everyone in the background besides Lana is covered in mud. Lana will be looking ravishing in an Oscar Meyer Weiner truck with the tops down, stoic eyes to the chaotic horizon....