Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, May said:

at least 5 years ago it was actually sort of iconic and fun.. now it’s just tedious :toofunny:

The girls were really creative back then with the attacks and drags. It would go on like 30 pages with everyone quoting each other, then the scat would show up, then the warning points and the bans. :wowcry:

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

:smh: Just stop self promoting your little fanpage on this thread, please. This is a pre-release thread where people talk or look for new info only about Chemtrails, totally unrelated to your personal Instagram. You can go somewhere else.

It's not a "personal" Instagram, one's a Lana Del Rey dedicated page and the other one's a pop news account that's doing a giveaway of Lana Del Rey's upcoming album Chemtrails. You know. "Related". People go off-topic for like 10 pages on here talking about their star signs and the colour of their shit but it's a problem when I post something that may be of interest to people. :bye: I will post whatever I want and the mods can warn me and move my post if they think it's not appropriate for this thread. xoxo

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

tf is happening can u guys just dm each other or something. we just want news 

The girls wanna get cute and be funny instead of ignoring or reporting posts that they think is inappropriate, then the thread turns into a mess.

e63aa230eb9cf2c6fa67d879e8c54240.gif

I will go back to talking about White Dress, a gorgeous sombre melodic addition to her catalog coming soon. That's all I have to say on that other topic. Apologies to everyone else and the mods who will have to deal with it.:oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I think it was great of her to have that second vid on her insta post. she's come a long way and I'm glad she did and took that with her. it's heartwarming 

imagine if the WD video has unseen clips from her Lizzy Grant era :flutter: That would be so iconic.

1 minute ago, suicideblonde said:

Us after getting 3 new verbs to describe white dress after 3 pages of bullying eclipse :hottie: keep at it ladies 

those were adjectives, sis

RVhKIwP.gif

5 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

imagine if the WD video has unseen clips from her Lizzy Grant era :flutter: That would be so iconic.

on the flipside she'll just use a lq copy of the gramma music video that she got off of youtube :hae:

either way, that'd be pretty iconic

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

if there's no info just say there's no info. dont use some random user who made an off-handed joke days ago to guilt-trip everyone else

tumblr_mjxpdhTtet1rfpp1do1_500.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

the shining beacon of on topic and serious discussion Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021 thread where the quality of posts is spamming gifs and doing countdowns
bullying eclipse who just wanted to promote his giveaway of the album on his insta

:air:

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

if there's no info just say there's no info. dont use some random user who made an off-handed joke days ago to guilt-trip everyone else

tumblr_mjxpdhTtet1rfpp1do1_500.gif

he said multiple times he will let people know if there are news but some random users hours* ago decided to poke him by discrediting him and call him a know-it-all and fake insider just because he wanted to post his insta? :wtf2: