Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

wait, there is a lmlylaw "remix" on Degree that says UV version. Does that mean it's real?

Just a fan edit. BlackoutZone said it was completely reworked so I'd wager that includes lyrics too and sounds nothing like the version we got.

Spoiler

ok there does not seem to be a song people agree to dislike although breaking up slowly seems to be one of the less popular, yet i loved the live version of breaking up slowly so i'm guessing this album is going to murder me :nails:

1 minute ago, faruhs said:

I need a link

Hold on, let me see if I can find it again. I didn't pay much attention or download it because it looked like another fan remake. 

Spoiler

I'm about to listen to Yosemite I HOPE I'll like it wish me luck homos

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

maybe lmlylaw was reworked in the same way that "marilyn" was reworked into "me & my boyfriend" vaguely similar but still basically two different songs? 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Spoiler

I just listened to WD for the 10th time, drinking champagne to celebrate the end of my exams and I'm so so happy yet crying because this song makes me feel too much

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Just a fan edit. BlackoutZone said it was completely reworked so I'd wager that includes lyrics too and sounds nothing like the version we got.

Ahh ok. That's what I figured. lol

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg I can't believe it leaked already :toofunny:

I haven't listened yet but I definitely don't have the strength to wait, I don't think my mental health would survive the next ten days knowing everyone had listened already. As soon as my work is done for the day I'll be going for a nice long sunset walk. See you guys later! 

I feel the same way but then again, people have heard it, but we have the privilege of not having heard it and still having the freshness of our first listen ahead. And that's a comforting thought that keeps me going :agree: on the 19th people will have got used to it and we won't

Just now, KingJay said:

Ahh ok. That's what I figured. lol

Also considering we literally just learned about it even being originally from UV today I'd highly doubt that version would just be chilling out on dbree completely unnoticed by any of us :rip: but anything is possible i guess :rip:  

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:
  Hide contents

ok there does not seem to be a song people agree to dislike although breaking up slowly seems to be one of the less popular, yet i loved the live version of breaking up slowly so i'm guessing this album is going to murder me :nails:

Spoiler

Yes, as suspected BUS is the least liked but they’ve been hating on it for months now so no surprise there!! I like it!! It’s so good and the production is fantastic! There’s a UV vibe about it. (The guitars are the same and you can tell.. and she does the fun vocal thing from hallucinogenics)

"Don’t forget me"

I’m soooo sad it leaked :( she’s gonna be so upset but 

Spoiler

Mentally I feel like a completely different person after listening. Like seriously my serotonin levels have been at peak performance all day. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

would it be fair to assume that there's a "nfr" version of "wild at heart" since it was first mentioned in mid-2019

Spoiler

and it's very similar to "how to disappear"?

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e