Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, new gods said:
  Hide contents

the neil cover fits much more now that i've heard the entire album, a lot of these songs have a sense of loneliness to them which is exact what i get from neils cover and the exact opposite effect i get from the official cover :lmao:

Spoiler

Yes my thoughts exactly! It’s such a solitary album like honeymoon 

14 minutes ago, Nikogo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Unpopular opinion, but White Dress isn’t my favorite opener quite yet

Spoiler

It sucks because I love the melody, but them vocals... I guess they are an acquired taste, but they don't do it for me right now. It's just like whispery, yet lout and breathy. I don't know how to qualify them, but they kinda ruin the vibe for me. Also the vaping... :hooker:

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

The use of candle in the wind lyric is borderline recycling

Spoiler

I agree but I love the Marilyn reference, and there are so many repeated lyrics in cocc that I think she realized the recycling and decided to make a theme out of it. Like “I only mention it” in both white dress and lmkylaw

1 minute ago, HunterSThompson said:

Already figured out the guitar to Yosemite. What song should I do next?

:eartha:

What you should do is, to post the chords :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

im sorry but listening to wild at heart made me laugh so hard, the how to disappear sampling is so obvious it sounds like the same song , im so glad she re released it :pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, Nikogo said:
  Hide contents

Unpopular opinion, but White Dress isn’t my favorite opener quite yet

It's probably too soon to tell but as of right now White Dress is my least favorite opener. I know y'all are gushing over that song but her vocals don't sit right in my ears and the whole song sounds kinda unfinished. As I said, maybe it will grow on me but I'm not enjoying that song right now

:rip: 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Spoiler

I need lyrics for this or else I won’t be able to connect with this album. Like I’m not getting into Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Also Lana please don’t use Jack next time. A lot of artists are doing their second albums with him and it’s showing his sonic, instrumental limits

1 minute ago, Marius said:

The way I’m having a bad day because this album didn’t click with me. :bebe:Waiting for the official release though! Full of hope.:oprah:

What’s gonna change tho

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Hide contents

im sorry but listening to wild at heart made me laugh so hard, the how to disappear sampling is so obvious it sounds like the same song , im so glad she re released it :pls:

The HTD sample is nothing compared to the fact she recycled Hope's melody 

:pls:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains