Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

the video in the car is def old. the last picture feels more recent. she might have posted those videos (assuming sean is recording) reminiscing the time she spent with him? it also makes sense since the caption is obviously about him as well. 

The videos are definitely old. He probably took those videos, and it's going to be some sort of diss track like IMF.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The videos are definitely old. He probably took those videos, and it's going to be some sort of diss track like IMF.

she's wearing the boots from the recent selfie tho I think

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

in the last selfie her hair does look way lighter and even shorter 

Yup. I say Tulsa Jesus Freak and White Hot Forever with pre-order first week of August.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Sean Larkin of “Live PD” wants you to think about thinking differently about ... But after he did an internship with the Tulsa Police Department, ...

Bye :hdu:

What?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

he lives on Tulsa, the did he first job in Tulsa's Police.. She write the last song she teased the name for him, thats for sure

Oh, you meant like that, I didn’t understand what the incomplete sentences were supposed to mean, haha. Yes, most likely.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hmmmm

n. Someone who displays an unusual or embarrasing amount of enthusiasm for Jesus.

This term was first used in the 1960's in reference to the growing movement of radical, unconventional Christians who often displayed hippie leanings.
Hey, David, if you dance around like that, people are going to start thinking you're some kind of Jesus freak.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

If this imagery points to a folk type of record, I am HERE for it.