Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

But why has no one mentioned these could be poems ? They read a lot more like poem titles to me than songs - what with the upcoming audio book release it could make sense. Maybe she turned white hot forever into a poem?

worst case scenario, personally already thought that it might just b part of iron gates, but something about her first post at the start of gem season points to cocc being something else. sentence continuity, semantics yeah, but idk it'd just be ironic to do that, especially after posting about poetry of all things. it's a definite possibility since we know nothing for sure, but it just wouldn't seem consistent imo

UV/Honeymoon

But why has no one mentioned these could be poems ? They read a lot more like poem titles to me than songs - what with the upcoming audio book release it could make sense. Maybe she turned white hot forever into a poem?

imagine we've all been freaking out about these new potential album tracks and album information JUST for it to end up being more poem titles  :omfg:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I don't think the song WHF is about Sean. She announced the title on August 30, 2019 so she already had the title track written and likely recorded at that point.

She met Sean in late September 2019 in New York, so it can't be about him unless she heavily reworked it and/or merged it with Tulsa Jesus Freak. :)

I don't think the song WHF is about Sean. She announced the title on August 30, 2019 so she already had the title track written and likely recorded at that point.

She met Sean in late September 2019 in New York, so it can't be about him unless she heavily reworked it and/or merged it with Tulsa Jesus Freak. :)

I think it was first about sean but in a good way but she completely reworked it after the breakup

I think it was first about sean but in a good way but she completely reworked it after the breakup

I think it couldn’t have been about him at the very earliest though, because she wrote it and talked about it before they even met. But she could’ve reworked it multiple times afterwards so that at one point it was about him in a loving way and then at another point it wasn’t! :)

Ok, super late to the party, but here are my two cents.

That video could be old. As if she is sharing with us an “old memory”. WHF was in the first songs recorded for this album, and it could have been reworked as a diss track. And I think the song is called Tulsa Jesus Freak : White Hot Forever. That song must be very good if she kept it and meant it as a “single” since day one (is there a video for it??!?)

Someone pointed out on Twitter that Jack also has that car, not just Sean. So we hold our horses, she is not back with the cop lol

Ok, super late to the party, but here are my two cents.

That video could be old. As if she is sharing with us an “old memory”. WHF was in the first songs recorded for this album, and it could have been reworked as a diss track. And I think the song is called Tulsa Jesus Freak : White Hot Forever. That song must be very good if she kept it and meant it as a “single” since day one (is there a video for it??!?)

Someone pointed out on Twitter that Jack also has that car, not just Sean. So we hold our horses, she is not back with the cop lol

I don’t think the video was old personally because she was blonde in it with lash extensions and nails that match ones that she currently has but I think you’re right about WHF being reworked! I hope there is a video for it too!!

Ok, now let’s discuss he most important thing: when is this track coming out or is she just giving us a random title (and could give us more in the next days/weeks)?

Honestly I'm expecting something next week, maybe Tulsa Jesus Freak as a first single/teaser for the album. Like what she did with MAC and VB releasing two songs at once so fans get a general idea of the sound

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I thought this is the COCC thread not the Taylor Lana discussion thread  :hooker:  

So anyways: seeing as the date is coming closer and closer I think she'll either release one song one month before the album and then announce tracklist and cover along with it OR she'll first give us the tracklist and cover and then possibly a song for pre-release later. I kinda dont want a pre-release song tho idk there is something about not knowing what an album sounds like at all that is appealing to me  :hooker: