Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Update: We hope and pray the date is a placeholder. Artwork is confirmed fake PHEW.

lmao I didn't know Sanity was still in business but . . . wtf? They're taking pre-orders now, with a release date set for 31 Dec 2020.

Sanity is a barely alive entertainment chain Australia. I think they might just be taking pre-ordered for the yet-to-be confirmed date. Isn't this fan made artwork? I just tried a reverse image search but couldn't find anything, but I swear I've seen it before . . .

SDC_2506596_2020-23-7--13-54-22.jpg

Title: Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Format: CD

Release Date: 31 Dec 2020

Artist: Lana Del Rey

Sku: 2506596

Catalogue No: LDRTBC

Category: Alternative

3lfQEhw.png

lmao I didn't know Sanity was still in business but . . . wtf? Release date 31 Dec 2020.

Sanity is a barely alive entertainment chain Australia. I think they might just be taking pre-ordered for the yet-to-be confirmed date. Isn't this fan made artwork?

https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2506596/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club

Doesn't look legit to me. Wait for an official announcement from Lana, TaP Management or Interscope Records. 

lmao I didn't know Sanity was still in business but . . . wtf? They're taking pre-orders now, with a release date set for 31 Dec 2020.

Sanity is a barely alive entertainment chain Australia. I think they might just be taking pre-ordered for the yet-to-be confirmed date. Isn't this fan made artwork?

https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2506596/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club

LMAO not december

I feel like something fucking white

And you make hot, hot, hot

Byeeee :scoff:

Those lyrics are giving me "In the cock" vibes :flop:

LMAO not december

I think December 31st is used as a placeholder. It means it will definitely come this year but they don't know when yet, so they take the latest possible date.

We might get an era after the release instead of before. If she just releases the album. We’ll see. We’ll see...

And I have this idea for the album cover that I wanna draw soon, because I think the chemtrails could be the font with loops at the CO CC

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

We might get an era after the release instead of before. If she just releases the album. We’ll see. We’ll see...

You really don't need an "era" though. We shouldn't get too concerned with aesthetics. What I'm interested in is the music itself. As for the cover, it should reflect that content of the album itself. Thats the general rule of thumb with these matters.

I'm calling it now, she's gonna be wearing that gingham shirt on the album cover, the one she keeps wearing in her Insta posts.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I bet we’ll get another album next year as well. She has said before that she doesn’t put out a record until she has the first and last track of the next album, and if this quarantine continues then I’m sure she’ll have time to pull together another record for the fall of 2021!

You really don't need an "era" though. We shouldn't get too concerned with aesthetics. What I'm interested in is the music itself. As for the cover, it should reflect that content of the album itself. Thats the general rule of thumb with these matters.

Sometimes video clips add a lot. And all I’m saying is the era won’t be prior and shortly after the release, but all after. It might not be a lot. And that’s that. Period

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

i really convinced myself that that unknown girl doing some sort of shoot on charlies instagram story back in dec was lana so if i dont see a photo of lana sitting on a dark blue convertible with a pink sundress i will be contacting management and asking, where did that serve go? please :oprah3:

Btw, do y'all think COCC will have that same golden font as Violet?

yea bc i assume it would be easier to stick with 1 font for these close releases 

Sanity is a barely alive entertainment chain Australia. I think they might just be taking pre-ordered for the yet-to-be confirmed date. Isn't this fan made artwork? I just tried a reverse image search but couldn't find anything, but I swear I've seen it before . . .

I didn't get any results when I did a reverse google search. Ummm I'm afraid...

I would die.

Btw, do y'all think COCC will have that same golden font as Violet?

I feel like it will! I was thinking about how titles like “Tulsa Jesus Freak” and “If This is the End I Want a Boyfriend” feel super far-left for even Lana’s catalogue and I think there will be a more comical narrative on some songs on this record, even more than on NFR. I think that contrasts her poetry really well because from the poems that she’s previewed, it’s safe to say that they’re quite introspective and at times, quite dark. Maybe the COTCC font and design will match Violet’s, almost as a yin-yang thing?

I didn't get any results when I did a reverse google search. Ummm I'm afraid...

RIGHT? But I swear I've seen someone do SOMETHING like this before? Maybe even in this thread?!

:hellno:

edit: Lana del Rey herself confirmed fake cover below this post. PHEW. Also, fuck you @Sanity for listing with it.

Edited by takeitdoen

3lfQEhw.png