Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I've been ready for a folk sound since UV came out. 

Glad that she isn't posting a million snippets this time around, like she did for LFL and Norman. 

i still don't know why she spoiled basically the whole album with snippets and released like almost half of all the songs months before the album's release, as much as I love NFR hearing it for the first time was so underwhelming. really don't know why why she released HIADT as a single and I kinda wish she made Venice Bitch a surprise 

sgopYhV.gif

What’s funny is lately I’ve been thinking the album after her second poetry album might be a big budget more commercial era like BTD and LFL again. Idk why specifically, it’s just a gut feeling I have.

well, let's look at it this way: 

BTD was an enormous era. then she took a more intimate, DIY and simple path with ultraviolence and honeymoon. (visually speaking)

then boom LFL was another big pop era.

then norman and now chemtrails.

next one might me another big pop era?  :hdu:

I've been ready for a folk sound since UV came out. 

Glad that she isn't posting a million snippets this time around, like she did for LFL and Norman.

Mystery is powerful. Keep people guessing. You know who else lays low? Bob Dylan.

Lana is taking another page out of the Bob Dylan handbook which is a good handbook to use.

i still don't know why she spoiled basically the whole album with snippets and released like almost half of all the songs months before the album's release, as much as I love NFR hearing it for the first time was so underwhelming. really don't know why why she released HIADT as a single and I kinda wish she made Venice Bitch a surprise 

I think she was afraid of having the album leaked like it happened with LFL and thought that maybe it was better idea to release the songs beforehand (?) idk lol

but I felt a whole different experience listening to the whole album than when I heard the songs when she released them back in 2018

(also, hi, I'm a newbie in this forum world, I found lanaboards while trying to find the name of her honeymoon font and ended up here. Now I'm excited that I finally found a place to discuss her work because I don't have friends who are as much as lana's fan as I am lmao)

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I think she was afraid of having the album leaked like it happened with LFL and thought that maybe it was better idea to release the songs beforehand (?) idk lol

but I felt a whole different experience listening to the whole album than when I heard the songs when she released them back in 2018

(also, hi, I'm a newbie in this forum world, I found lanaboards while trying to find the name of her honeymoon font and ended up here. Now I'm excited that I finally found a place to discuss her work because I don't have friends who are as much as lana's fan as I am lmao)

Attitudes within the industry are changing on that front. Tonight Taylor Swift is releasing a surprise album that no one knew was coming.

Traditionally you release a single or two before the album drops. But that’s changing.

Lana knows that her fans are loyal, so she knows her fans will jump on it once it’s out even if there are no songs released prior.

welcome to the boards... its very fun here :hottie:

It didn't make the listen underwhelming, but sis really put out snippets or released almost every track from it lmao

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Some tracks in the new Chicks' album have a folk pop touch to it and Taylor is about to release an album called "Folklore" also produced by Jack, so I guess we can have a taste of what a folk album produced by him would sound like off those.

welcome to the boards... its very fun here :hottie:

thank you so much! I'm already having fun here  :flutter:  I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I'm enjoying seeing so many different opinions about every little detail of this new era. 

I also agree with everyone who said NK should be working the visuals, his vision is everything. 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

jack worked on nfr and lover around the same time now cocc and folklore how does he do it  :what:

and the chicks and lorde and st vincent. hes insanely hard working!

jack worked on nfr and lover around the same time now cocc and folklore how does he do it  :what:

don’t forget he also did the dixie chicks album too (chicks? idk it seems weird calling them that)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole