Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

:sadcore6: Okayy, let's not kid ourselves, they're never going to give us fun splatter or multi coloured vinyl variants. We'll probably get dark grey.

Agreed. Not on the color tho

Also, I had a dream that the title-track's rhythm reminded me of Queen of Hearts'. Slightly less upbeat  :rip:

The lyrics were something like "There were chemtrails in the sky" then something about some night 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Vinyl will be White. Or Sky Blue...

Or possibly leaf green...

agree with the sky blue... maybe a transluscent sky blue

I never cared about what color the vinyl will be because I don't have money for that kind of stuff but now I'm intrigued  :creep:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Looking back on her insta last year, where she was posting random selfies between music posts, I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped a new single by the end of next week, even if it’s “Violet’s week”. She’s way more active on social media posting these days.

You won’t like what I’m writing, but I wonder if her caption “Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever” is not only a clue for music to come, but also a hint that she came back with Sean, like the first part would be adressed to him and WHF is about their relationship. It’s a big stretch, though, and it probably is simply the title of one or two songs (double release again ?)

Looking back on her insta last year, where she was posting random selfies between music posts, I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped a new single by the end of next week, even if it’s “Violet’s week”. She’s way more active on social media posting these days.

You won’t like what I’m writing, but I wonder if her caption “Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever” is not only a clue for music to come, but also a hint that she came back with Sean, like the first part would be adressed to him and WHF is about their relationship. It’s a big stretch, though, and it probably is simply the title of one or two songs (double release again ?)

Most likely double release again. And yeah, she’s becoming more active so hopefully by the beginning of August we’ll have everything we’ve been begging for.

I kinda feel like we might be overthinking 'Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever." She may have just been in Tulsa and that weird caption came to her, and it's nothing more than a caption. We shall see though!

Sorry hun, they both remind me of c*m  :um3:

Now that I'm thinking about it, what's wrong with some c*m on the vinyl when the album's called COCC? :hooker:

I kinda feel like we might be overthinking 'Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever." She may have just been in Tulsa and that weird caption came to her, and it's nothing more than a caption. We shall see though!

Yeah true, she might've just thought it sounds cute and it's not actually a song. I wish we had a snippet so we could shazam it and get some song names.

wow I did not know this about billie, now everything makes sense

but do you think lana herself would be up to all of that ass-kissing?

No, Lana would not ass kiss. See, Billie Eilish didn’t ass kiss though, but her team did. Her parents connections didn’t hurt either.

Billie did go on a ton of TV talk shows when the nominations were out. As we know Lana does not go in TV. There are a lot of things that I think Lana just isn’t willing to do. She is not a Hollywood insider who likes mingling with big shots.

Having said this, Lana does have one secret weapon; Jack Antanoff. In this case if he were to go around to all these industry events, mingle and simply talk about his work with Lana then she is in business. Also, the engineers and mixers who work on Lana’s music need to show up at events too. At AES last year (which I attended) I didn’t see Jack or any of Lana’s engineers/mixers. At AES, all the audio professionals gather and many of them are voting members of the Recording Academy. The key is to be making waves within The Producers and Engineers Wing of the academy. Now Billie’s team didn’t have to do any of that because of all the money she made. But I do believe that in the future that even if Lana doesn’t make the most money, if those who work with her in the recording process go to the AES Convention, Recording Academy events (in particular those run by the Producers and Engineers wing) then Lana will have a real advantage.

The biggest voting block in the academy is not the musicians. It’s the producers engineers and mixers. See they all loved Billie’s album because it was recorded in a bedroom with only one expensive plug-in that Finneas used.

But there is a way forward. Make no mistake about it.

I agree with you that it could mean nothing... and yet, the word Freak is capitalized.

Like I said, it might just be a way to name Sean or someone else.

Anyways, I'd love a song with Tulsa Jesus Freak as its title. 

I kinda wish she preponed the release..

Last week of Aug and grabs best Folk Album .

Or AOTY depending on the album.

This year is pretty much stiff tho.

Gaga(lyrically not great but the production on Chromatica was very very stellar)

Dua Lipa(????)

Halsey

Camila

Harry

Alicia keys

Taylor

Post malone

THE weeknd.

It would be such a serve to win over Dua Nooba

Album of the Year nominees in 2021 will probably include Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Fiona Apple, The Chicks, Post Malone, Lil Uzi Vert, Lady Gaga and maybe Bob Dylan or Taylor Swift.

I actually think Fiona Apple is going to win it.