Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Do we think UO will have an exclusive cover and vinyl?

I’m leaning towards yes because every album since UV had one except LFL (and I think that is due to her delaying the record and extending it - she finished it a month and a half before its release which is why the vinyls came in September and not in July with other formats).

I wonder if maybe the main album cover will be more glam and Slim Aarons/Old Hollywood esque and the UO one will be more country, ranch-inspired with that plaid shirt she’s been wearing lately.

Do we think UO will have an exclusive cover and vinyl?

I’m leaning towards yes because every album since UV had one except LFL (and I think that is due to her delaying the record and extending it - she finished it a month and a half before its release which is why the vinyls came in September and not in July with other formats).

I wonder if maybe the main album cover will be more glam and Slim Aarons/Old Hollywood esque and the UO one will be more country, ranch-inspired with that plaid shirt she’s been wearing lately.

Didn't LFL have that heart-shaped love vinyl? I don't like UO but I also think they'll have a special edition after violet just got one yesterday.

Didn't LFL have that heart-shaped love vinyl? I don't like UO but I also think they'll have a special edition after violet just got one yesterday.

Yes! They had a double single release for Love on side A and LFL with The Weeknd on side B! I guess that would’ve been easier to press in time rather than the whole album?

And same, since Violet got one I’m thinking Chemtrails will as well

Was that "Chemtrails Pre-order" code on her website ever confirmed/debunked? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Was that "Chemtrails Pre-order" code on her website ever confirmed/debunked?

Go to Google and search “Lana Del Rey shop”. Look for the result from her official store. No need to click. It will something in the likes of you can buy merchandise from NFR and preorder her 2020 new album Chemtrails.

Omg..nfr is her best record to date

There is no excessive drama

It's just a feeling of hopelessness..like.you give up on life and accept fate as it is..u cant do anything about it and just move on.

Also. Is Taylor's Seven inspired from a recent album? I'm not sure..maybe Chromatica.? The melody I mean.

On topic COCC will probably have fierce lyrics. I'd like for a faster tempo. Fast but sad...

do we still want to talk about the aesthetics of cocc's cover/booklet?  :hooker:

It's going to be orange/red. I feel it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Go to Google and search “Lana Del Rey shop”. Look for the result from her official store. No need to click. It will something in the likes of you can buy merchandise from NFR and preorder her 2020 new album Chemtrails.

Confirmed! if you go to view-source:https://lanadelreystore.com it will be there!

found it! 

am I allowed to post a screenshot of the code for others to see as well? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

vinyl: 

I'd honestly LOVE a milky pearlescent kind: 

iridescent-holographic-pearl-background-

on top of a semi-translucent white/off white

martini on fire photoshoot.
UO cover's focused on her face, one hand trying to cover her eyes, reflecting an explosion in them from the sky. black border. 

that or: 

tn-the-desert-sessions-desert-sessions-v / honey, darker amber, translucent. 7Xdpsgb.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

vinyl: 

I'd honestly LOVE a milky pearlescent kind: 

iridescent-holographic-pearl-background-

on top of a semi-translucent white/off white

martini on fire photoshoot.

UO cover's focused on her face, one hand trying to cover her eyes, reflecting an explosion on them in the sky. black border. 

stunning

the glamour and the drama I want to see

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

..TNC is such a masterpiece. I never got the hate for it.

Anyway moving on from tasteless discussions.

Will COCC feature Joan AND ZELLA??

please no

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

stunning

the glamour and the drama I want to see

since it's sorta dead rn, and w everyone releasing things, I think Lana knows it's cool to lie low on social media, if not then better. 

someone from her team has to visit the site. neon green for nfr, the pink uo. i wonder if they've picked anything out for this one. 

i'd be surprised if she came up w a picture/patterned disc like she already did w Violet among other things but yeah.

made a thread about it, wish away: 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10321-your-dream-box-set/

UV/Honeymoon

hi just popping in to remind y’all TNC is the worst song she ever recorded. I’d honestly rather listen Moi Je Joue. At least it has some FLAVOR! besides granola. God I hate that song.

We had this same folk fear for NFR though and it definitely wasn’t folk. I think COCC is gonna be amazing whatever influences she decides to include. At least we will be surprised for this one!

This is the kind of sound i want for chemtrails, something a little more subtle but with texture and a little bit of reverb on her voice - but still sad idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e