Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

whew chile anyways-

am i the only one who gets super impatient when i KNOW lana has a new album ready but it’s not out yet? like i hate waiting for it to be released. i just want COCC... :(

Same!!! When I get super impatient I want the album right now and don't want to wait any longer, then I think about the infos we have and how this album could sound ananI try to find some news but I'm far away from being a good detective lol

Hate this feeling when I'm super impatient and but somehow I love it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

REPEAT AFTER ME GIRLIES! :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It also mentions the genres Rock & Pop

So does this mean that we will get some rockish songs .... please let this be true!!! That would be a dream!!

Next week we will get the audio book, maybe a single is coming soon, preorder August 5th and if this site is legit the album will be released Semptember 4th and is really cumming in september

I'm soooo excited aaaah

We have won!!!

Tbh I won't rely on that page when it comes to a genre, those genres are normally pretty general, I'd love some Rock influences though!

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

please dont be folk

REPEAT AFTER ME GIRLIES! :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3:

PREACH  :hair:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Pls Lana.

She said this is a heart break album full of love songs too..

:(Next 2 months...taylor and Lana got my back.

Folklore

Violet

COCC

I'm going through such a shitty situation..needed this so much <3

lana said this? where?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Same!!! When I get super impatient I want the album right now and don't want to wait any longer, then I think about the infos we have and how this album could sound ananI try to find some news but I'm far away from being a good detective lol

Hate this feeling when I'm super impatient and but somehow I love it

lmao yes!!! exactly!! like i hate the feeling but it’s also super exciting! like the anticipation building up to the release of a new album is always annoying but super exciting at the same time. i always wanna go back to like previous era’s and remember how it felt like before i heard ultraviolence or honeymoon for the first time. the first listen is always a great feeling too.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

What if the reason there was no Violet orange vinyl was bc there will be a COCC one? :icant:

yes exactly what i was thinking! at least we can rule out cream, dark green and blue for COCC vinyl colors.

oh fuck i just remembered lol what if lana comes out and says “hey so i also am working on another album after my second book comes out”

what if this quarantine keeps going and it forced her to just keep making new albums and we got another one after COCC

i know she started this one before quarantine but what else does she have to do when she’s not on a road trip or with her friends? now that church is cancelled lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

foreskin is cute but lets not talk about it here, we all know miss del rey is superior in every way

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

folklore by taylor swift really made me change my mind about the folky sound that cocc might have (of course we have nothing but lana sometimes embodies the music through herself and this one feels stripped back and honest). also i've seen some lyrical parallels between lana and taylor through this new album and it's always nice to have an artist you love be influenced by your fave. very excited for this album :)

As a songwriter, Lana is a folk musician at heart. Always has been. Her biggest influences are folk musicians. Kind of like how Eric Clapton’s biggest influences are blues musicians.

i don’t think she’ll go full country but maybe with all the time she’s spending the south, anything is possible. and jack did that country album recently.

mm

Country music isn’t limited to the south though. California has its own country music scene out of Bakersfield.

Though Lana can certainly do Country. The country music community already really likes her to begin with. But I think COTCC will be a folk record.

lana has made albums based on all of her biggest musical influences; hip hop, rock, jazz and lfl started out inspired by 70s girl groups. so she could very well make a folk album 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

A country-folk album, yeah it'll sound nice and Lana's voice and emotive lyrics are gonna pair up great but at the end of the day, she can do just so, so much more with music than that.

I know it won't happen though but I can hope endlessly for that true hazey-desert rock, dreamy psychedelic album.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***