Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

we love programming bitches and i love that i understand everything that yall post cause im studying programming rn (but i dont have the time to look into these lana things anymore, im too busy)

i swear i thought in the shop source code we saw it say the words "pre order her upcoming 2020 album..." but it i dont see that anymore! 

edit: maybe it wasnt in the shop but i def remember someone here posting that. 

it has to happen tbh, they need the cover and the tracklist for the online shops, amazon, etc, unless she's planning a super surprise release with no pre-order, no cover, and no trailer until the day it comes out, i hope she doesn't make us suffer like that tho 

it has to happen tbh, they need the cover and the tracklist for the online shops, amazon, etc, unless she's planning a super surprise release with no pre-order, no cover, and no trailer until the day it comes out, i hope she doesn't make us suffer like that tho

A surprise release like Taylor did is impossible at this point: we already have the release date, the title and she heavily hinted at a single coming soon.

really loving this y'all are hackers digging these stuff  :creepna:

I can't remember shit from my programming classes from 3 years ago, but I'm trying to follow along

I'm excited but I'm prepared mentally when august 5 comes and see nothing happening lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

https://lanadelrey.com/wp-content/plugins/visitor-country/visitor-country.js?ver=5.2.2

I wonder why this message appears at this particular url but not at others that are similar - is it because it's for later?  :gasp:

wp_localize_script "localizes a registered script with data for a JavaScript variable.

This lets you offer properly localized translations of any strings used in your script. This is necessary because WordPress currently only offers a localization API in PHP, not directly in JavaScript (but see ticket #20491).

Though localization is the primary use, it can be used to make any data available to your script that you can normally only get from the server side of WordPress" - https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_localize_script/#:~:text=This%20function%20localizes%20a%20registered%20script%20with%20data%20for%20a%20JavaScript%20variable.&text=Though%20localization%20is%20the%20primary,which%20will%20contain%20the%20data.

This implies that they're waiting to make something visible that contains data, I think. 

has anyone tried changing the clock on their phone/computer and seeing if it triggers anything?

I did! They didnt let me into the page, because my phone had a "fake date"! Got a warning notification

norman fucking hackwell 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

For what it's worth, I also checked the source code for www.chemtrailsoverthecountryclub.com, which @@HydroponicWeeds found.

view-source:http://www.chemtrailsoverthecountryclub.com/

<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwUENTM4MWRkpvyVS5MJlhvm5kXOiTmM0QkigVIi2KUCF/EVf/GiRX8=" />
</div>

<div>

<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATEGENERATOR" id="__VIEWSTATEGENERATOR" value="15E68AF1" />

This interests me for obvious reasons - I honestly don't know if this is related to Lana lol but it'd be cool if it was! 

girl hack chase bank and transfer some money into my account

LOOOL - just to set the record straight and be safe though, all of  this is publicly available, no hacking here!  :illumilana2:

not trynna be rude but ur literally only pulling up source code now that has 0 to do with cocc, this is standard for pretty much every website.

besides the 5th august date & the meta data about cocc, there is nothing of substance here

image.png

not trynna be rude but ur literally only pulling up source code now that has 0 to do with cocc, this is standard for pretty much every website.

besides the 5th august date & the meta data about cocc, there is nothing of substance here

That's okay, it's fun to speculate anything at this point. Thanks for your concern tho.

popping in to say that that is just a code developer comment. they wouldn’t in a million years just put the date into a comment. comments on code are to explain something, make a note or create a header. if they had something in the code about dates, they’re would label it as date rather than the actual date.

lots of love ur computer science major electra

@ldraddic on twitter, stop stealing shit from this forum and using it for news and spreading misinformation. we see you.

our speculation is not fact. stop taking all ur info from peoples discussions on this thread.

https://lanadelrey.com/wp-content/plugins/visitor-country/visitor-country.js?ver=5.2.2

I wonder why this message appears at this particular url but not at others that are similar - is it because it's for later?  :gasp:

wp_localize_script "localizes a registered script with data for a JavaScript variable.

This lets you offer properly localized translations of any strings used in your script. This is necessary because WordPress currently only offers a localization API in PHP, not directly in JavaScript (but see ticket #20491).

Though localization is the primary use, it can be used to make any data available to your script that you can normally only get from the server side of WordPress" - https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_localize_script/#:~:text=This%20function%20localizes%20a%20registered%20script%20with%20data%20for%20a%20JavaScript%20variable.&text=Though%20localization%20is%20the%20primary,which%20will%20contain%20the%20data.

This implies that they're waiting to make something visible that contains data, I think. 

I totally understood all of that!!!!!  :awkney:

@ldraddic on twitter, stop stealing shit from this forum and using it for news and spreading misinformation. we see you.

our speculation is not fact. stop taking all ur info from peoples discussions on this thread.

lmfao I feel naked and exposed right now

also the fact that this thread is almost 250 pages long over almost nothing  :icant:  

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg