Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i know she's used that font since video games and i think its beautiful but i feel like it's really exclusive to the LFL cover so i hope she doesn't use it again

besides it would be kinda weird for her to use that font for one album a different one for the next then go back to it

not the same font but the lfl cover is the same format as the honeymoon uo exclusive, maybe she’ll continue with that? which gives the possibility of reusing the font??? idk, I really love that logo tho I would love to see it on some cover art again even if it’s just a single

UbsOye5.png

what page is the COCC stuff in the code? I don't see anything

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What I do find interesting is that on the Music page, there's an "Begin Theme" and End Theme" line, which makes me wonder if that's tied with the 5/8 date. as if the website will update again when the album preorder

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What I do find interesting is that on the Music page, there's an "Begin Theme" and End Theme" line, which makes me wonder if that's tied with the 5/8 date. as if the website will update again when the album preorder

That's what I'm thinking! It happened last year with NFR on August 1 2019 when the pre-order went up!

That's what I'm thinking! It happened last year with NFR on August 1 2019 when the pre-order went up!

There's also a line of code titled "TwoMonthsFromNow"

giphy.gif

There's also a line of code titled "TwoMonthsFromNow"

https://imgur.com/a/cOOyxGi

"var twoMonthsFromNow = new Date(Date.now());

twoMonthsFromNow.setMonth(twoMonthsFromNow.getMonth() + 2);"

This could have been added earlier this month (July 4 maybe?) so that the website changes from "pre-order COTCC" to "COTCC now available!" or something?

Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-12-11-41-PM.pnfor everyone wondering about the code in her store

https://imgur.com/a/cOOyxGi

"var twoMonthsFromNow = new Date(Date.now());
      twoMonthsFromNow.setMonth(twoMonthsFromNow.getMonth() + 2);"

This could have been added earlier this month (July 4 maybe?) so that the website changes from "pre-order COTCC" to "COTCC now available!" or something?

if i remember my intro to coding class well, i believe this code is saying when "two months from now" expires, it gets replaced with "new Date"

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

http://www.chemtrailsoverthecountryclub.com/ was apparently bought on June 1 but it could've been a fan, who knows

giphy.gif

I wonder if LDR owns http://www.chemtrailsoverthecountryclub.com/ or not

Omg! It says it was recently registered at Namecheap. If she did recently buy it, maybe some promo thing similar to the Honeymoon Hotline is on its way?

I've been testing out "lana.lnk.to" links as well but so far nothing shows up for any abbreviations or words related to the album title, let alone the full title itself.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-12-11-41-PM.pnfor everyone wondering about the code in her store

if i remember my intro to coding class well, i believe this code is saying when "two months from now" expires, it gets replaced with "new Date"

That looks promising then! Hopefully that's related to the album and its release date!

there's a lot of code written for 05/08/2020...could be the preorder date? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

it could be the pre order date, nfr pre order was up like 30 days later, so it makes sense

I'm just curious as to why the 05/08/2020 date is a header for some of these images and other codes - it can't just be a throwaway date! 

it could be the pre order date, nfr pre order was up like 30 days later, so it makes sense

there's a lot of code written for 05/08/2020...could be the preorder date? 

Yeah, a few pages back I posted a screenshot of the code that said that - it included something called hot jar code which basically tracks a website's traffic which I inferred would be the pre-order date as a lot of people would likely flock her site to buy the album! :)

the pre order comes with the cover and the tracklist, and the album trailer if she made one this time, so we may be feed up soon

If the pre-order comes August 5, then we're probably getting all those things on the 4th because for the last 2 major releases (NFR and Violet) she's done that! Could be only 11 days!! 

When August 5th comes around and nothing happens

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

we definitely know there's a preorder part to this era, bc the site wouldn't just say "her upcoming album" unless it's going to go up without a way to preorder, but that doesn't happen with her.... ever

When August 5th comes around and nothing happens

don't you do this to me lol

has anyone tried changing the clock on their phone/computer and seeing if it triggers anything?

giphy.gif