Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

does anyone think COCC will get a grammy nomination

Not until 2022. The eligibility period ends August 31. The album is released on September 5.

At next year’s Grammys (2021) Lana is already eligible for Spoken Word Album (“Violet”) and Best Music Video (Norman Fucking Rockwell).

If a song from the next album drops before August 31, then that would be eligible for Record and Song of the Year as well as Pop Solo Performance.

does anyone think COCC will get a grammy nomination

Yes! In the perfect situation it will get a lot of nominations only when she releases another audiobook for BtIG. That gives her more chance to win and hopefully she’ll receive more love for the work she puts out

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

why do I feel she'll never win a grammy? I felt so offended when billie won AOTY lmao  :facepalm: 

I just hope my feeling is wrong

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i wonder if there will be weird alternate versions like FIILY. i mean i love both versions but it’s still weird

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why do I feel she'll never win a grammy? I felt so offended when billie won AOTY lmao  :facepalm: 

I just hope my feeling is wrong

It’s true... Billie had so much hype around that time and as many said the Grammy’s just wanted the publicity and promo. I watched it and the amount of commercials was insane. It’s just a show where we give value to

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

In the source code of her webstore, the date 05/08/2020 shows up as a starting date for some action, which I'm thinking is the pre-order, set for August 5, 2020. 

I know some of you may be thinking that 05/08/2020 could be May 8, 2020, but I also found the date 2020.07.13 in her source code, which would be year, month, date. Reverse that, and you have date, month year.

Date: 5

Month: 8 

Year: 2020

And this would be roughly a month before the release date. I know we've been speculating this already but I hope this offers some concrete evidence!

Attached below.

https://imgur.com/vkxUfJP

The "HotJar Code" basically tracks activity - which would point to recording the amount of traffic her site gets when the album is made available for pre-order!

Last year's Grammy race was so rigged folks! It was rigged in favor of Billie Eilish.

Both her parents work in the entertainment business. As a kid, she got signed up for GrammyU so she grew up around the academy. Her team shoved her down the throats of academy members. The deck was stacked. 

Lana will win a Grammy eventually. Remember Bob Dylan didn't win a Grammy for his own work until 1980. He won Album of the Year in 1998. Even with Dylan the academy was late to the party. 

Lana's team (management, agent, label, publishing etc) will need to play hardball for her to win a Grammy but it can be done. Dua Lipa (also managed by Ben & Ed) was able to win two Grammys in one night in 2019. I'm sure this can done for Lana too. There is a way to force NARAS' hand. Make money, shake lots of hands, kiss asses, put Lana on TV, put her all over the place so that she can't be avoided. Then the academy members will have no choice but to chose Lana.

In the source code of her webstore, the date 05/08/2020 shows up as a starting date for some action, which I'm thinking is the pre-order, set for August 5, 2020.

I know some of you may be thinking that 05/08/2020 could be May 8, 2020, but I also found the date 2020.07.13 in her source code, which would be year, month, date. Reverse that, and you have date, month year.

And this would be roughly a month before the release date. I know we've been speculating this already but I hope this offers some concrete evidence!

Attached below.

The "HotJar Code" basically tracks activity - which would point to recording the amount of traffic her site gets when the album is made available for pre-order!

This is the sleuthing I came here to see!

August 5th is my birthday!!! What a treat that would be!

That has me so excited

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Attached below.

and it wouldnt make sense for them to start recording traffic on may 8th randomly right ? t

im so excited . :kris:

@@IanadeIrey Honestly that's some seriously good detective work you did there <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Attached below.

omfg the detective work on lanaboards never fails to amaze me. sherlock holmes is shaking!!! he could never!!

seriously, i’m excited!!! i hope this means pre-order!!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Last year's Grammy race was so rigged folks! It was rigged in favor of Billie Eilish.

Both her parents work in the entertainment business. As a kid, she got signed up for GrammyU so she grew up around the academy. Her team shoved her down the throats of academy members. The deck was stacked. 

Lana will win a Grammy eventually. Remember Bob Dylan didn't win a Grammy for his own work until 1980. He won Album of the Year in 1998. Even with Dylan the academy was late to the party. 

Lana's team (management, agent, label, publishing etc) will need to play hardball for her to win a Grammy but it can be done. Dua Lipa (also managed by Ben & Ed) was able to win two Grammys in one night in 2019. I'm sure this can done for Lana too. There is a way to force NARAS' hand. Make money, shake lots of hands, kiss asses, put Lana on TV, put her all over the place so that she can't be avoided. Then the academy members will have no choice but to chose Lana.

wow I did not know this about billie, now everything makes sense

but do you think lana herself would be up to all of that ass-kissing?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Give it another few weeks and we will probably have more info, thats if the album is still coming September 5. I still think it will drop on that date though, so I wouldn't worry too much about potential delays.

I agree

when she first talked about it I had the vibe that she already had a lot of stuff done

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg