Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don't think we'll see a box set since there wasn't one for NFR, and weren't there delays with getting the LFL ones out? I know mine got super delayed, didn't arrive until Feb 2018. I've assumed since then that they're too much hassle to have produced.

OMG :rip:

I don't think we'll see a box set since there wasn't one for NFR, and weren't there delays with getting the LFL ones out? I know mine got super delayed, didn't arrive until Feb 2018. I've assumed since then that they're too much hassle to have produced.

Yeah it has been this way since Honeymoon... tho I like them for what they are. I have all of them and when I open them it’s like a little surprise

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Can’t believe it since it’s on Reddit! That’s where all the ultra Trumpsters hang out! lol

Imagine if we got a signed box set including blue with white splatter vinyl :party: A girl can dream...

a boxed set would be a dream. I still stare at my UV one from time to time bc it's just- man idk what went wrong. yes to that. off white pearlescent/amber. I do like the splatter, but the first one a bit better

UV/Honeymoon

OMG :rip:

And I had to wait until then for the cassette too because it was shipped in the same order. I thought I would never get it lol.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

Yesss, I would love that, maybe even some lyrical references? I feel like Violet is more connected to NFR and BIG is connected to COTCC because they correlate time-wise. Maybe the Patent Leather Do Over video with the golden palm trees is visually similar to the COTCC music videos? I don't think we're going to get album/audiobook bundles though, because they have already released so many violet bundles.

I totally agree! I’m hoping that the instrumental for Patent Leather Do-Over was somewhat reflective of the sound we’re gonna hear on COTCC! Lana also said in her Question for the Culture post that she’d be detailing her feelings on fragility in feminism in Behind the Iron Gates and that tinges of those feelings will likely be reflected in COTCC!

nb4 she said Sept 5 to fake us out and release it on Sept 4 

surprise little fuckers

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

maybe she'll do another short film music video a la NFR-bartender-HIAB

I want a Tropico-like short film for the next era!

a boxed set would be a dream. I still stare at my UV one from time to time bc it's just- man idk what went wrong. yes to that. off white pearlescent/amber. I do like the splatter, but the first one a bit better

I don't have any of her box sets :crai: Another thing that annoys me is that her vinyl albums don't come with lyrics anymore and the inside of the NFR gatefold was so boring!

I don't have any of her box sets :crai: Another thing that annoys me is that her vinyl albums don't come with lyrics anymore and the inside of the NFR gatefold was so boring!

I hope Lana’s next record comes with the lyrics in it! Might be too much to hope for though but who knows.

LOL make another chonky boxset like the Ultraviolence one, I had no idea what size it was when I ordered it and I died when it arrived

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

I totally agree! I’m hoping that the instrumental for Patent Leather Do-Over was somewhat reflective of the sound we’re gonna hear on COTCC! Lana also said in her Question for the Culture post that she’d be detailing her feelings on fragility in feminism in Behind the Iron Gates and that tinges of those feelings will likely be reflected in COTCC!

I was so so happy when I read that! I feel like her lyrics will be more daring again and I'm so excited for it. Also the pictures she posted after that post were so beautiful. If that will be the aesthetic it would fit the Country Club theme so well!

yes to bothhh. she's releasing poetry books w music, music w/o lyric books why .. 

UV/Honeymoon

nb4 she said Sept 5 to fake us out and release it on Sept 4 

surprise little fuckers

Don’t put it past her. She really could drop the album as a surprise and not let anything out before that date. It’s her call.

However to promote the album I would love for her to go on The Howard Stern Show.

I think we'll get

Standard CD

HMV / Target exclusive CD (with poster)

Standard

HMV / Indie coloured LP

Store Exclusive coloured LP / picture disc [Violet is her first official picture disc (not just like record store day), Dua Lipa recently had one (same management) as did Gaga (same label)

UO Exclusive LP (different colour or art)

At least 3 variants of cassette tape

Potentially a box set, Ellie Goulding recently had one (same management and UK label)