Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

she does realize we have no idea what the hell she is talking about, ever?

to caption ur picture that and leave us hanging is so weird! something has to be coming very soon... it would be dumb to leave us hanging with that for 3+ weeks.

What if she changed the name just before the vinyl records went into production? :hooker: I know it's unrealistic but I want it to be true, White Hot Forever sounds so beautiful.

She couldn’t have. The first two songs for NFR were mariners and venice. She wanted to put those out first. I think tulsa jesus freak and white hot forever are just a reference to venice and mariners. I think she’ll put these out first, if tulsa jesus freak is even a real song.

she does realize we have no idea what the hell she is talking about, ever?

to caption ur picture that and leave us hanging is so weird! something has to be coming very soon... it would be dumb to leave us hanging with that for 3+ weeks.

she left us hanging for like 2 years before she dropped nfr

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Guysss, we might get preorder while listening to violet next week!! Have we talked about the vinyl colour? :hooker:

something like this but more translucent thank you and goodnight

Schallplatte-Produkt_-_Farbmischung-marb

Been thinking lately about how the album could end up sounding on the verge of Stevie Nicks solo albums. Would be an understandable evolution from where she seemed to be taking inspiration from during last years, and would also somehow fit with the titles we already know of.

Really? That’s promising!

I mean idk but it's realistic, NFR preorder came out a month before the release and now that I think about it she mentioned FILY/the greatest like a week before that. Could Tulsa Jesus Freak/White Hot Forever be this eras FILY/the greatest?

The second looks like someone *** on it

Chile... :ohsnap:   :wtf:

My guess we'll just be getting a black vinyl with the album cover on it I really doubt she's putting much effort into anything for this release 

I honestly don't think so. We got 4 different vinyl options for Violet and that's just a little charity audiobook that was barely marketed. Now just imagine what they'll do for the album. Maybe we'll get 8 options like the swifties lol.

I didn’t start making up rumors that they were back together. Again this topic is about her album, not who she is dating

So who thinks Lana will have a song with Joan Baez on the new album?

I think it’s highly likely!

I'm looking forward to it.

Imagine smth that looks like chemtrails in the sky like this:Neaux_Disc_Blue.jpgMC-Vinyl-White-Splatter.jpg

I would buy the fuck out of this

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

honestly considering the idea of what Taylor’s album is supposed to be about, I really wanna hear it and see if I pick up on anything. i haven’t heard a taylor album since 1949 or whatever that one was called, it’s been years

it’d be cool if her and lana both made nods to each other in their albums with the same producer

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole