Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The more i keep watching it the more i can start hearing more things in the song.
I think I hear some kind of synth or harp, I can hear different layers of things in there. It kinda sounds like White Mustang X In My Feelings X Cinnamon Girl. 

I've noticed that assuming the worst tends to happen a lot here and I just wanna say that I wish peace for everyone who truly does feel like they will be disappointed by things xo.

Plus - you've stuck with Lana and her records so far - if you're still a fan of her now then I guarantee she will not disappoint moving forward

You're right. I posted somewhere else this idea. Whatever mess Lana makes of the rest of her life she puts her time, effort and talent in to her records.

Forgive me Lana for doubting you. :crying4:

I can’t see it being delayed by more then a few weeks it’s not an October or November album. I also thought Adele was also releasing in September and then Rihanna. So I still see a release by the 18th at the very latest. I doubt she’d be teasing songs now if it was delayed till March or next year...with NFR the roll out was different and things changed.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i cant get over the cat meowing in the beginning. i’m a cat person so the fact that lana has kitties makes me happy. :flutter:

I love cats ( and dogs and all animals) but I wasn't sure that's what it was. I thought maybe some crazed party guests. Let's agree on a cat.

i cant get over the cat meowing in the beginning. i’m a cat person so the fact that lana has kitties makes me happy. :flutter:

same!!! I would love to see a video of her playing with her cats omg 

and I want to know their names too

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

same!!! I would love to see a video of her playing with her cats omg 

and I want to know their names too

she posted a photo of them back in june and one of the name tags looks like it says “niko” but i could be wrong

on-topic: COCC is going to be her best album yet

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

because everyone on here keeps making cocc jokes i wonder if this album cover is going to be textless?

her most iconic album title, and she won't even display it? tragedy 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

she posted a photo of them back in june and one of the name tags looks like it says “niko” but i could be wrong

on-topic: COCC is going to be her best album yet

I saw the photo but I couldn't read the tags at all

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg