Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm really feelin' Sunday and Tuesday for some reason 

All predictions are Australian Eastern Standard Time

So like Saturday and Monday for everyone else

Girl you have mentioned here the following days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so Lana will surely do something on Wednesday and Thursdays just to spite ya. It's still Thursday right now in LA so see ya next Wednesday then.

I think she’ll do something on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, also Friday and Saturday and Sunday.

OK well now you have gone and done it because now she won't do anything on any day of the week.

Yes. And if not tomorrow, then the day after that, and if not then, then the day after that and so on and so forth  :hooker:

:lmao:

So I actually listened to the snippet 2 more times because I hadn’t heard it too closely the first time. I gotta say, it sounds real good to me. I didn’t hear at first why everyone was comparing it to Cinnamon Girl, but now I do. It’s gotta similar chord progression but it’s airier and lighter. It gives me Honeymoon meets NFR teas

376 pages of nothing what an accomplishment everybody. Thanks a lot, Lana.

I'm actually really surprised how big this thread is :lmao:

i'm slowly warming up to the new snippet, i really can't make too much judgement on a thirty second clip of a song, which is just a recording of a recording so it's not the best quality. however i do feel like the lyrics would fit a different type of vibe and production, smokey vocals with a pin up galore / shades of cool type of vibe.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

About the new snippet: Thank god Jack was able to make her voice sound beautiful with all his Protools magic. We know Lana doesn't sing like that anymore which is why she uses backtrack vocals on all her shows since 2018.

Seeing that she's still vaping, she'll probably continue using backtrack vocals. Shame. 

Anyway, the snippet is good, that's all.  :wave:

If the album is indeed coming on the Saturday date of September 5th - assuming Lana didn't mean Friday, Sept. 4th - then it would make sense that she'd announce the pre-order and reveal the cover/tracklist tomorrow so that it could launch on Saturday August 8th, which would leave exactly 4 weeks between the pre-order and the release.

She did a similar thing for Honeymoon. She announced the pre-order and revealed the cover/tracklist on Thursday, August 20th 2015 so it could go live on Friday, August 21st 2015, which was exactly 4 weeks before Friday, September 18th 2015. 

Hoping this is the case! Her frequent posting today seems to preface something album-related coming soon!

If the album is indeed coming on the Saturday date of September 5th - assuming Lana didn't mean Friday, Sept. 4th - then it would make sense that she'd announce the pre-order and reveal the cover/tracklist tomorrow so that it could launch on Saturday August 8th, which would leave exactly 4 weeks between the pre-order and the release.

She did a similar thing for Honeymoon. She announced the pre-order and revealed the cover/tracklist on Thursday, August 20th 2015 so it could go live on Friday, August 21st 2015, which was exactly 4 weeks before Friday, September 18th 2015. 

Hoping this is the case! Her frequent posting today seems to preface something album-related coming soon!

yes this is very much happening 100% this is all correct

K9fN.gif

i love you, but you don't understand me.