Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why don't we all just pretend it leaked so lana and ben say something

they'd be like no way it don't even exist 

all the posts that we made

insiders, leaks and spells 

to have the record out don't work 

she wins

edit: I double posted cuz I'm dumb

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why don't we all just pretend it leaked so lana and ben say something

title track SNAPPED, literally up there with UV and HM for best one, that outro >>>>

what are your fav tracks everyone?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I love the song about fans at costco

the double entendres.. lyrical genius 

that was so original and creative when she rhymed "LA is hot and it drives me crazy, I'm such a thot for you blue baby" 

I'm so glad she experimented more with her voice. She's so versatile and it's great to see her capitalise on that; Jack's production compliments it perfectly. And sure it's NFR's little sister but I do think it stands out quite a bit and I hope it'll receive the same critical acclaim! I've been told by the leakers not to name tracks but my favourite was track 6. The interlude was a stunner as well.

Can't wait for the official release!! :flutter:

nice cocc bro

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

wow you guys... grenadine quarantine really is the song of the century... she did that. i'm so glad that it's on the album. 

do you think it's her doing the whistle notes or the cat? that low battery alarm type of beat goes stupid hard tho

3 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

do you think it's her doing the whistle notes or the cat? that low battery alarm type of beat goes stupid hard tho

maybe it's a vocoder, similar to the one we heard in the magnificent "living legend" :flutter: . i love the beat too, i love the drums on this album, so raw, yet so polished and beautiful. cotcc album of the year...

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

So fucking happy she decided to put her cover of For Free on the record.

for real, i love the continuity of having one cover on each of her albums

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

The 100 gecs production was surprising but enjoyable, they always bring some cool stuff to the table. For example the choice to use a sample of Kanye performing the 'helicopter' is something I can't envision Jack coming up with.

nice cocc bro

the album's delayed cuz she's hand-pressing each record 

it's taking longer than expected and her fake lashes are making it hard to see, so don't get mad if once in a honeymoon she sells a version with the title track swapped with don't call me angel

she's gonna sell it at one (1) mom and pops vintage store in LA and it's gonna be one dollar too cuz her comments on the culture are priceless