Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

57 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

LanaBoards is just all tumbleweeds blowing in the wind 

7TOb.gif

I’m not a tumbleweed in the wind...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The TJF snippet makes it sound like we’re in for some GOD TIER level material. It’s been stuck in my head all week! And I know I might sound crazy but as much as a yearn for LDR7, I’m really hoping that’s the only spoiler she’s gonna toss at us!! We deserve a pleasant surprise!

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

The TJF snippet makes it sound like we’re in for some GOD TIER level material. It’s been stuck in my head all week! And I know I might sound crazy but as much as a yearn for LDR7, I’m really hoping that’s the only spoiler she’s gonna toss at us!! We deserve a pleasant surprise!

Same here, I catch myself humming it and I’m like wait. It really does sound like we’re in for an amazzzzing album.

I just have a really good and strong vibe that Tulsa Jesus Freak is coming next week! Like, either Wednesday and she'll do some sort of premiere with Annie Mac... or Friday! I dunno, I'm not expecting the album on the 4th. But, I really feel like the song is coming very very soon.

i know it's unlikely but i'm kinda hoping "contemplating at costco the santa clarita fires" is a song title, it seems like something she would do, it fits the album title well. it sounds like it would be a guitar driven rural psychedelic magnum opus :legend:.

WGe8ynS.gif

I hope that on COCC there’s at least a pair of songs that share the same production of Season of the Witch which I love and I think it’s underrated  :um2:

(Edit: Lana’s cover, I mean) 

Lanarat.png

We just need someone to infiltrate Costco in Santa Clarita disguised as an employee. 

Lana: Can I please get some help with lifting this giant fan 
Costco staff: sure but first tell me the release date for TJF and  chemtrails. 
Lana: erm excuse me?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

31 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We just need someone to infiltrate Costco in Santa Clarita disguised as an employee. 

Lana: Can I please get some help with lifting this giant fan 
Costco staff: sure but first tell me the release date for TJF and  chemtrails. 
Lana: erm excuse me?

The best plan we got so far 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:12 PM, iiPanda said:

She has to be trolling us

bwkwGYX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

the hell is she saying fZynWGw.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

she's saying she flips the front of the cart up and rides with her feet on the bottom of the bck of the cart, where you push lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole