Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

color what the so will be gonna vinyl :air:

der

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’ve already forgotten the melody of TJF snippet... I didn’t want to hear any snippets of sorts during this era, but she took me by surprise when she started playing it in her instagram post last week!

Since then I haven’t played it anymore cause I want the song to sound fresh when I’ll hear it in full (hopefully soon), but it took me a lot of willpower ngl :defeated:

Lanarat.png

21 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

Where is eclipse when u need him

He usually posts here the lyrics of a new song / single, or a description of the picture that will be associated with the song when you look it up,  a couple of days before they are about to be on YouTube. 

i remember a while ago i found someones concept idea/song of what white hot forever might sound like and it was so beautiful- very lizzy grant and if lana was singing it i would have no doubt that it was a song she wrote when lizzy grant. started to listen to it again recently and omg if cocc sounds like it i will die happy

Kind of wondering why she deleted the clip of Tulsa Jesus Freak from her IG. It's still on her FB.

I was thinking that maybe the copyrights were not registered yet. If the album just got done being mastered, then the next step would be registering the copyrights. So far, I am yet to see any new songs of her's being registered. Hmm, a delay in the release seems very possible, just probably not a long delay. Maybe by one month. Well shall see.... Still hoping it comes September 4.

What's up everyone, thought I'd say hi for my very first post ever. Been stalking ya'll for literally years (6 years + maybe...:creep:) laughing and crying with ya'll behind the scenes, but I thought I'd finally bite the bullet and make an account. Here for the tea and everything in between.  Also here to stir the pot with some album concept art to keep us going while Ms Del Rey says nothing on social media. Cheers!

9feXLEF.jpg

COCC Cover Concept, PanAm Dreamliner Flight c. 1960 

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

What's up everyone, thought I'd say hi for my very first post ever. Been stalking ya'll for literally years (6 years + maybe...:creep:) laughing and crying with ya'll behind the scenes, but I thought I'd finally bite the bullet and make an account. Here for the tea and everything in between.  Also here to stir the pot with some album concept art to keep us going while Ms Del Rey says nothing on social media. Cheers!

9feXLEF.jpg

oh my god a cover like this would be so iconic

RVhKIwP.gif

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

9feXLEF.jpg

THIS IS ICONIC

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

9feXLEF.jpg

i fking love this

7 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

9feXLEF.jpg

this is so fucking good

i love you, but you don't understand me.