Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Why are you all acting like this is September 14th and not August 14th?? Keep talking about how it is definitely delayed and how terrible she is and how she doesn’t care...she still has time to follow through with the 5th. She already said she wanted to surprise release it (yes I know we have a title and a track snippet and a date) but this is what she wanted, lowkey. Give her time. 

"Don’t forget me"

Starting to think Ben put "coming soon" as a means to relax us because Lana stans are (to use his own words) "rabid" and he knows we'll spam him if nothing solid is said

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think in her universe it still can be a surprise release somehow…? I think she just used the attention from her controversy and that’s the only reason why she’s revealed album’s title and release date. It was a good marketing move.

I really don't think it's going to be a surprise release and I think that a year ago she meant it would feel as a surprise for people that she would release an album so fast, rather than the idea we all have of a surprise release like Taylor Swift or Beyoncé.

And I never believed the September 5th, basically because Lana has proven time and time again that she's not good with dates and is really quick to say things without actually being 100% sure it is happening. It happened with UV, happened with Hope, happened with NFR when she said early 2019, happened with Violet... We should have known better not to believe it was Sept 5th when it isn't even a Friday. Anyway, I have faith she'll come this year just because of what her web says (and also had it been Sept 5th and what she said had been correct I think the web wouldn't have said "2020" and would have said the accurate date)

Honestly, sometimes it does feel like every occasion is good to attack her. In any case, she will release COCC when and if she wants. Stop. You can’t change that. So leave her alone for one second ?

P.S. no h8, just my point of view! Have a good day and spread positive vibes ☀️

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

3 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

I really don't think it's going to be a surprise release and I think that a year ago she meant it would feel as a surprise for people that she would release an album so fast, rather than the idea we all have of a surprise release like Taylor Swift or Beyoncé.

And I never believed the September 5th, basically because Lana has proven time and time again that she's not good with dates and is really quick to say things without actually being 100% sure it is happening. It happened with UV, happened with Hope, happened with NFR when she said early 2019, happened with Violet... We should have known better not to believe it was Sept 5th when it isn't even a Friday. Anyway, I have faith she'll come this year just because of what her web says (and also had it been Sept 5th and what she said had been correct I think the web wouldn't have said "2020" and would have said the accurate date)

I don’t know what to think anymore, if Chemtrails is really coming Sept 4-5 or later. Her precise dates usually came through when it comes to her music, but I don’t know. If she said a date that wasn’t even 100% sure, it’s just stupid at this point, because we are expecting it now. I know NFR isn’t a year-old, I know we just got the poetry book, but when she gives a date for an album, I am now expecting it. I honestly didn’t get excited when she announced that WHF would come out 12-13 months after NFR, because I know her. I didn’t get my hopes up until her « Question for the Culture » post, when the date was revealed. If she is delaying Chemtrails, fine, good, I’ll listen to it whenever (I mean, there’s nothing else I can do at this point), but it raises the question of the snippet if something is not coming soon. And I really don’t want another round of « snippet game » like she did with NFR.

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

We’re manifesting lol 

AHHHH I'm going to go to bed after a LONG ASS day at work and I better wake up to something PLEASE LANA

woke up to 3 instagram notifications from her and thought she had announced something but instead it was some random old man and an iphone slideshow :awkney:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t know what to think anymore, if Chemtrails is really coming Sept 4-5 or later. Her precise dates usually came through when it comes to her music, but I don’t know. If she said a date that wasn’t even 100% sure, it’s just stupid at this point, because we are expecting it now. I know NFR isn’t a year-old, I know we just got the poetry book, but when she gives a date for an album, I am now expecting it. I honestly didn’t get excited when she announced that WHF would come out 12-13 months after NFR, because I know her. I didn’t get my hopes up until her « Question for the Culture » post, when the date was revealed. If she is delaying Chemtrails, fine, good, I’ll listen to it whenever (I mean, there’s nothing else I can do at this point), but it raises the question of the snippet if something is not coming soon. And I really don’t want another round of « snippet game » like she did with NFR.

I don't really trust her dates unless they are super specific and really official, like including the artwork, the title or something that I know it's completely scheduled and her whole team is behind that as well. I do believe Chemtrails is coming, but I think a single or a double single (probably TJF) will come first and then the album will be out in 3 weeks or so. I really don't think album will come out without a pre-order and at least a song. I also think that she's either listened to the criticism regarding snippets form the past era and is holding back posting more snippets or she is backing up a bit from social media after the backlash from the infamous IG post and won't let her lyrics from a snippet get twisted without a proper context