Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I cannot believe people are believing the Grimes collab bs-

and the tweet they're believing says it's called 'Divinity in Extremis' lmfaooo

I guess the 'Considerations On Capitalism From My Lonely Lakeside' fake tracklist people found out about Grimes :crai:

nice cocc bro

shes lowkey annoying for this...like you know there's people looking forward to the album. either put it out when you promised or just admit its delayed.

but what do i know?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I think it's great that she posted about the oil spill, it's weird that people are mad about her posting important stuff instead of album info. I understand being annoyed about lack of album info but that wouldn't make me frustrated by the oil spill post.

oh and fuck everyone begging for COCC info under the suicide post :biblio:

nice cocc bro

watch her just randomly sneak drop it on sept 4/5

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Tbh I think Lana, whether intentional or not, is showing signs of an excellent businesswoman. She has us WHIPPED for anything about the album, will give us little tidbits but then post things not related to the album, which deprives us of said album-related content and all that does is build anticipation. No matter what she does, we all find ourselves satisfied and beyond happy when the album comes and it feels like a very special moment when it truly does come. I think she knows what she’s doing and I respect her so much for that - September 5th is definitely still on! 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Tbh I think Lana, whether intentional or not, is showing signs of an excellent businesswoman. She has us WHIPPED for anything about the album, will give us little tidbits but then post things not related to the album, which deprives us of said album-related content and all that does is build anticipation. No matter what she does, we all find ourselves satisfied and beyond happy when the album comes and it feels like a very special moment when it truly does come. I think she knows what she’s doing and I respect her so much for that - September 5th is definitely still on! 

You’re right, she’s studied this business for so long and has been in the game this long, she knows what she’s doing. It might seem unfair as much as we want the album hahaha but it’s completely business

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We are but crackheads captivated by catastrophic Costco-related captions and crying about COCC cancellations.

I'm not not a pessimist.

But I'm also not not not a pessimist.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Her deleting the TJF snippet has to be related to the lead single x preorder drop omg tonight’s the night let’s celebrate that

HappyHelplessIndianringneckparakeet-size

I love how literally nothing slows down our delusions :flutter: 

The snippet is still up on Ben's ig so I guess that's good? I don't know what anything means anymore....

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

48 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Inb4 it‘s the tracklist

- Tulsa Jesus Freak

- White Hot Forever

- Contemplating at Costco

- the Santa Clarita fires 

Omg but I would low key love a Costco bop

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I believed the White Hot Forever snippet...and I kinda still do? Idk maybe they pitched her voice but it does still sound like her to me? :oopna2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven