Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

32 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Don't know if it's been posted already but here's another WHF snippet: https://dbree.org/v/039274

Also very likely fake, but I'll take anything at this point.

Even if it's fake, this snippet is gorgeous

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

I cannot believe people are believing the Grimes collab bs-

and the tweet they're believing says it's called 'Divinity in Extremis' lmfaooo

I guess the 'Considerations On Capitalism From My Lonely Lakeside' fake tracklist people found out about Grimes :crai:

the song is real, “divinity in extremis” was registered a week ago, but idk if the Lana feature is real ‘cause she has not credits in there. 

I think both during the LFL and NFR eras she always deleted snippets after a while for seemingly no reason so nothing out of the ordinary here

Edited by bunoner

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

20 hours ago, House Of Balloons said:

the entire reason why nfr got positive reviews was because she toned down the toxic 'i need you' concepts, if she's bringing them back then...oop

Tbf this is exactly what she was talking about in the May debacle: she had to tone down her art to get critical acclaim and is tired of that

4 minutes ago, LittleSussy said:

the song is real, “divinity in extremis” was registered a week ago, but idk if the Lana feature is real ‘cause she has not credits in there. 

yeah, the only proof for the feature is genius which afaik is user updated so

Late to the party but here’s a bunch of my input on « everything » that happened in the last 24 hours. 

1- I finally read the « leaked » lyrics to TJF and it sounds like a Lana song, and they are honestly very good, whether they’re real or not.

2- what are those WHF snippets?!? The first one doesn’t even sound like her. 

3- what are those posts from the Costco?!? I’m tired of this teasing and disappearing game she’s been playing for two albums now. Do whatever you want, I’m out, girl. Postpone the damn thing, delete the snippet, do a surprise release or change your plans or whatever. I’ll listen when you made up your mind. 

4- congrats @Elle and all the mods for the new Lanaboards :) On the phone, it’s a big improvement! Thanks for your hard work and dedication! You guys are a golden and I love exchanging with you!

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

3- what are those posts from the Costco?!? I’m tired of this teasing and disappearing game she’s been playing for two albums now. Do whatever you want, I’m out, girl. Postpone the damn thing, delete the snippet, do a surprise release or change your plans or whatever. I’ll listen when you made up your mind. 

Unfollowing Lana's boring Instagram was one of the most invigorating things I ever did, I absolutely recommend it so you don't have to be actively aware of antics. :kiss:

3lfQEhw.png