Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm not sure whether it was here that someone said it but I remember someone saying they think she secretly married sean lol. Maybe it was part of a pregnancy  conspiracy

Didn't someone say they could spot an engagement ring on her finger in those recent pap pics? :raven:

But then again, it would be strange for Lana to stay in LA if her husband is in Tulsa so idk what living arrangement they got going on (not that it's any of my business) 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If they’re real wow, I really like that part “you should tell em what you told me” for very personal reasons and a situation I’m going through now,

Ever since I found out Arkansas is pronounced Arkansaw I’ve been a strong believer that Arkansas should be pronounced Ar-Kansas cause it’s literally spelled like Kansas but with an ar infront of it. Arkansaw makes absolutely no sense and it’s stupid. Same goes for the spelling of the word “Steak” but I’m not getting into it.

qfrWuBl.png

Didn't someone say they could spot an engagement ring on her finger in those recent pap pics? :raven:

But then again, it would be strange for Lana to stay in LA if her husband is in Tulsa so idk what living arrangement they got going on (not that it's any of my business) 

she's always worn a ring on her left ring finger tho

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Ever since I found out Arkansas is pronounced Arkansaw I’ve been a strong believer that Arkansas should be pronounced Ar-Kansas cause it’s literally spelled like Kansas but with an ar infront of it. Arkansaw makes absolutely no sense and it’s stupid. Same goes for the spelling of the word “Steak” but I’m not getting into it.

a classic

i know that now really isn't the time to be thinking about live shows and stuff (given that miss rona exists) but i PRAYYYY this is the era she actually starts changing up her setlists and improving her live performances  :icant: i mean, given that traditional live shows won't be happening for a long while, SURELY she has plenty of time to rehearse new tracks w/ her band??

the classics should always stay - BTD, VG, etc - but mannnnn i'm so desperate for something FRESH in lana's performances. she has such a beautiful diverse discography and i'm sure COCC is only gonna add to that so why not take advantage?!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I dont know where ya'll are looking, is this a snippet, full song, or just lyrics? I dont want to listen or look at anything so can someone fill me in  :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e