Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

What's up everyone, thought I'd say hi for my very first post ever. Been stalking ya'll for literally years (6 years + maybe...:creep:) laughing and crying with ya'll behind the scenes, but I thought I'd finally bite the bullet and make an account. Here for the tea and everything in between.  Also here to stir the pot with some album concept art to keep us going while Ms Del Rey says nothing on social media. Cheers!

9feXLEF.jpg

COCC Cover Concept, PanAm Dreamliner Flight c. 1960 

Amazing! Great job :)

9 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

What's up everyone, thought I'd say hi for my very first post ever. Been stalking ya'll for literally years (6 years + maybe...:creep:) laughing and crying with ya'll behind the scenes, but I thought I'd finally bite the bullet and make an account. Here for the tea and everything in between.  Also here to stir the pot with some album concept art to keep us going while Ms Del Rey says nothing on social media. Cheers!

9feXLEF.jpg

this is such a great cover! it would be so iconic if lana did something like this, keep up the good work :).

WGe8ynS.gif

13 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

9feXLEF.jpg

Something like this would be amazing! Brilliant :flutter:

Lanarat.png

3 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

She’s reposted TJF snippet after deleting it ln 

edit: it was briefly there (but maybe my phone glitched) and is gone again now 

3 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

Okay wtf she deleted it again? 

3 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

It's showing up for me?

Edit: Wait it's gone now

3 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I think she did it by accident lmao

I just woke up and wtf

This bitch I stg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She usually posts within the next 2 - 3 hours, OR if it's something really crackheaded she posts 8 hours from now.

Like oh, you know, a sinking oil tanker off the coast of Mauritius would be an 8-hours-from-now kinda thing, but actual news would be within the next 2 - 3.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

I’ve already forgotten the melody of TJF snippet...

I only listened to it like 3 times and it's still on repeat in my head :defeated:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Sometimes I just appreciate the fact that she lives in her own world ❤️ 

Her replying to a comment, saying that Costco is stunning and a happy place, with no regards about COCC :brows:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

18 minutes ago, blackbeaches said:

Lol hahahha thats ok btw I think you’re great 

Hahaha, it’s just like, that would’ve been the best answer but I just didn’t even consider it lol. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png