Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

OK remain calm. I know a guy who knows a guy. Turns out this hairdresser has been leasing a salon and has a lot of his equipment there. He wants to move but he can't till he finishes his lease. When is his lease up? You guessed it, 3 days and 4 midnight's. :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

If nothing happens today is this when the scat posts start?

i hope you are referring to the Jazz definition of "scat", bc this a God Fearing, Jesus Loving forum. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

OK remain calm. I know a guy who knows a guy. Turns out this hairdresser has been leasing a salon and has a lot of his equipment there. He wants to move but he can't till he finishes his lease. When is his lease up? You guessed it, 3 days and 4 midnight's. :facepalm:

86d.gif

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, FredRed said:

tell me ur kidding POLcsmk.gif 6 hours, Saturday.

UV/Honeymoon

On 8/28/2020 at 9:10 PM, FredRed said:

ME16AeI.jpg

6 minutes ago, FredRed said:

nvm h8 u

6 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Relax everyone just a joke. Might as well be true though.

Lawn mower GIF - Find on GIFER

i'm flying to lanaboards again

dreaming about shanice

how she gave us nothing

and took our cocc away

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Are we sure sumn is coming 2nite? like im really manifesting that shit but the post from lanas hairdresser was very confusing with all the midnight shit, is today the midnight hes reffering to? or tmrrw?

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

Just now, lanadelholly said:

Are we sure sumn is coming 2nite? like im really manifesting that shit but the post from lanas hairdresser was very confusing with all the midnight shit, is today the midnight hes reffering to? or tmrrw?

By tonight do you mean midnight? I don't think so. Maybe tomorrow morning...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

32 minutes ago, FredRed said:

The way things go

It's like a joke

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.