Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Distantly said:

She really said Cinnamon was a bad song and stormed out during VB???? :wowcry: How did I miss this? I'm always lurking on here lol.

Not to be annoying, but do you/anyone have links for either of these? 

Yeah she really did ... VB was either Seattle or Portland, and Cinnamon was a midwest show, I think. People who were there can confirm the specific shows but there were clips of her calling Cinnamon a bad song ... idk if the VB incident was recorded but she was like "BYE" and left before the song finished, apparently. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

omg I've been cackling like crazy the whole day with all the manifestations and Mariah gifs :omfg2: 

I truly love this place :kiss:

On topic: I can't wait for the release of the lead single Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita Fires next week :sass:

i'm glad you're enjoying lanaboards! it's truly a complex, yet magnificent place.

i'm also glad you see "contemplating at costco the santa clarita fires" as a potential song title as well, because i'm really hoping it is :defeated: but you never know with lana.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The bitch didn't even wanna sing any of Norman's songs on tour. She literally said Cinnamon was a "bad song" and when she was coerced into singing other NFR songs by fans she gave up halfway through and even stomped out of a venue during Venice Bitch, so I'm reasonably sure she would have zero incentive to release COCC on Norman's birthday.

I'm not saying she hates it or anything, but I think she's just over it, especially after the Grammys.

COCC also wasn't finished less than a week ago per her manager ... maybe "finishing" it entails whatever she was doing today, though.

JB Hi-Fi friend says there's nothing on their system about it, so that indicates that a physical release on Sept 5 is highly unlikely, because he said stuff scheduled for release usually comes in at least a week before.

NFR was such a messy tour honestly. I’m a stan and I left a bad review on ticketmaster lmfao. She literally phoned in my concert. I think it lasted a little over an hour and she didn’t divert from the usual stale setlist whatsoever (despite people shouting in the audience). I was on the floor and people were so weirded out when she ended... idk what was going on with her but it was definitely a bad experience for my first time seeing her. 

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah she really did ... VB was either Seattle or Portland, and Cinnamon was a midwest show, I think. People who were there can confirm the specific shows but there were clips of her calling Cinnamon a bad song ... idk if the VB incident was recorded but she was like "BYE" and left before the song finished, apparently. 

Thank you!! I may have to do my researches to find and will report back lol

another cryptic Jack antonoff Saturday night tweet 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm glad you're enjoying lanaboards! it's truly a complex, yet magnificent place.

i'm also glad you see "contemplating at costco the santa clarita fires" as a potential song title as well, because i'm really hoping it is :defeated: but you never know with lana.

I know ! At first I didn't mind that caption but now I think It's a serve :godlaugh:

8 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The bitch didn't even wanna sing any of Norman's songs on tour. She literally said Cinnamon was a "bad song" and when she was coerced into singing other NFR songs by fans she gave up halfway through and even stomped out of a venue during Venice Bitch, so I'm reasonably sure she would have zero incentive to release COCC on Norman's birthday.

maybe then this album won’t sound like nfr like we’re all speculating... :die:

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Thank you!! I may have to do my researches to find and will report back lol

Check the "Shows" forum on here, starting with the Portland and Seattle threads

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, stan wayamaya said:

I can't wait to hear a six minute long shades of cool-esque psychedelic rock ballad in 30 minutes whos with me gays and girls

MANIFESTING THIS!!!! :legend:

SHADES OF COOL GUITAR SOLO :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

lana randomly dropping the album on a sunday would be the ultimate serve.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

15 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

NFR was such a messy tour honestly. I’m a stan and I left a bad review on ticketmaster lmfao. She literally phoned in my concert. I think it lasted a little over an hour and she didn’t divert from the usual stale setlist whatsoever (despite people shouting in the audience). I was on the floor and people were so weirded out when she ended... idk what was going on with her but it was definitely a bad experience for my first time seeing her. 

Mind me asking which show you went to? Lol just curious cause I went to the Chicago show and it was magnificent and I think most everyone I talked to afterwards thought so also!

13 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

If you find it can you share? I missed it also!

Of course! :)

10 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Check the "Shows" forum on here, starting with the Portland and Seattle threads

Will do, thanks again!

at this point its like ok bitch wtf the albums being mastered u got visuals when is this shit starting hoe 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

41 minutes ago, Distantly said:

She really said Cinnamon was a bad song and stormed out during VB???? :wowcry: How did I miss this? I'm always lurking on here lol.

Not to be annoying, but do you/anyone have links for either of these? 

38 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

34 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

If you find it can you share? I missed it also!

I was at both the Portland & Wichita (where the “bad” remark occurred) shows, so I can comment on this. 
Storming out during VB wasn’t Portland, she completed the song & went into the crowd for awhile to sign & take photographs. Although she did seem a bit moody that night, she stayed through the entire song before leaving, going through the crowd and everything. It may have been Seattle where she left early though.
With the Cinnamon Girl remark, that’s not exactly what she was trying to say. She wasn’t calling the song itself bad, but her performance of it. That’s the same night where she took a hit of the vape right before and choked a bit, had to drink some water, and apologised for her vape leaking before she started the song. I think the messed up vape hit affected her throat for that song, hence the additional “my vape is killing me” line, and during the chorus she was laughing through it as she was struggling and she said, “I don’t know B, I think this is just bad” and stopped the song. Just rewatched the video I took to get the exact quote!

So she didn’t necessarily call Cinnamon Girl a bad song, just her performance of it that night x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS