Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this is obviously just fun speculation, but imagine the music video they've been shooting today was for grenadine quarantine :hdu: a music video with lana in a long, flowing sundress with wavy blonde locks, lounging by the pool, longingly, playing with the straw in her drink, dipping her toes in the pool, interlaced with vintage footage of slow dancing and vintage cars... :deadbanana:

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is obviously just fun speculation, but imagine the music video they've been shooting today was for grenadine quarantine :hdu: a music video with lana in a long, flowing sundress with wavy blonde locks, lounging by the pool, longingly, playing with the straw in her drink, dipping her toes in the pool, interlaced with vintage footage of slow dancing and vintage cars... :deadbanana:

Now that you say that, this actually seems like a dream and a very real possibility! Grenadine Quarantine seems like it could comment on creating a sense of structure and normalcy during these times by romanticizing the ordinary and I feel like a very glamorous and dreamy looking “in-the-backyard-at-home” feel would really be fitting, especially the chairs by the pool that Sheridan posted!

19 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i still see tons of hate on twitter still calling her “racist”. it’s sad. :( 

People on twitter are literally insane. I haven’t been on in a month and am genuinely happier. My last straw was when people actually thought she intentionally posted those looters to expose them like... and I also feel like it’s just a negative site in general. From stan twitter toxicity to sjws claiming if you don’t post blm links on social media you’re automatically racist... a whole mess. 

you'd think we'd realize by now that whenever we speculate and think lana is gonna do something on a certain date we've never been correct :flop:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, imenos said:

can the album le*k days before the release ? did it happen in the last eras ? if it's the case that maybe we'll get it in 2 days or 3 :creep:

No physical copies = no leak

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

7 minutes ago, NME040920 said:

deleted.

Why do you do this? Come in here and “spill tea” that is vague as hell or could be easily guessed correctly, let people quote you so whatever you said is still totally readable to everyone here, then delete the comment, I mean. 

the possibility that u are an insider isn’t zero and I’m not trying to be rude or aggressive, but like, why should we believe you?