Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Even if she shot the cover on set of that video, the album could still come digitally on the 4th. 

We know she was on that lush set where she also filmed today’s Instagram video. That was August 29th. Let’s assume they retouched, edited, and finalized the cover the day after, on August 30th. Then today, got it approved by managers and her label. Quick. 

Album only needs to be uploaded to streaming services a day or two in advance. She could upload it on September 3rd for it to come out the 4th. 

In her August 2019 interview with KROQ, she said that The Weeknd, for example, could finish a record and put it out the next day, he did that with My Dear Melancholy. I don’t keep up with her, but I think some people on here pointed out that Charli XCX was still recording songs the day before her most recent album even came out? And the album was being mastered in July, which means it was basically done in terms of there being anything left to do in regards to the actual songs. 

I still have faith (you may call it delusion, and that’s okay) but ultimately we’ll find out soon - and whatever happens, it’s Lana we’re talking about! She never disappoints. :) 

the album is NOT coming out on the 5th!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Even if she shot the cover on set of that video, the album could still come digitally on the 4th. 

We know she was on that lush set where she also filmed today’s Instagram video. That was August 29th. Let’s assume they retouched, edited, and finalized the cover the day after, on August 30th. Then today, got it approved by managers and her label. Quick. 

Album only needs to be uploaded to streaming services a day or two in advance. She could upload it on September 3rd for it to come out the 4th. 

In her August 2019 interview with KROQ, she said that The Weeknd, for example, could finish a record and put it out the next day, he did that with My Dear Melancholy. I don’t keep up with her, but I think some people on here pointed out that Charli XCX was still recording songs the day before her most recent album even came out? And the album was being mastered in July, which means it was basically done in terms of there being anything left to do in regards to the actual songs. 

I still have faith (you may call it delusion, and that’s okay) but ultimately we’ll find out soon - and whatever happens, it’s Lana we’re talking about! She never disappoints. :) 

mm mm. but. regardless. the silver lining to this is that. artists would usually make videos after the album's been made, as to align w aesthetic, which I'm sure she's very much concerned about. this is good, it's good 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, vodkaa said:

mm mm. but. regardless. the silver lining to this is that. artists would usually make videos after the album's been made, as to align w aesthetic, which I'm sure she's very much concerned about. this is good, it's good 

So true! Although she did film Love and The Next Best American Record in 2016 before she was done LFL, but that is a unique situation lol. 

I definitely think the album is done and coming sooner than we think!