Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

no I want ash and alex back

She dried them out during the NFR era I feel like, they were even on the UO cover. I adore their bond with each other but a new constant in her videos would be nice to see... maybe Charlie :grinds:

giphy.gif

Unpopular opinion: could this video have been filmed in July (since Violets came out in July initially in audio format)? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

there’s actually a comment from someone who was on the set that said this was shot over the weekend

also said the song is fire

Can you post a screenshot of it? Not because I doubt what you're saying, btw! <3

19 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

So we have #TeamDelusional (people who believe COTCC is coming September 5th still) and #TeamRealistic (people who think it’s delayed)

I'm #TeamDelusional

Also even if the album is delayed I think it's a strong possibility we'll get a single (LMLYLAW) on the 5th. Or something could drop on September 9th because it's my cat Midnight's birthday lol ?  Please send prayers/manifests/good vibes for him he's been missing for over a month now ?

If she didn’t say it’s delayed than it isn’t.

#TeamDelusional all the way. It’s the only way I know how to live.

DONT BELIEVE THE NEGATIONISTS, COCC IS COMING THIS WEEK!!

tenor.gif

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

Just now, Mer Boy said:

Unpopular opinion: could this video have been filmed in July (since Violets came out in July initially in audio format)? 

I'm afraid not because her nails were red in that IG video, as they were in her latest Patent Leather Do-Over video posted last week. Her nails weren't red in July, they were baby blue and then sparkly pink!

I showed this video to my cousin who is a graphic designer and video editor, he told me the that the masks the people are wearing in the background are fake. They were added in and this was actually shot in December but they wanted to throw us off. COCC is coming this weekend

2 minutes ago, vitorgomes said:

what about this? 

the rock1053 radio in san diego announced the album for this friday

https://rock1053.iheart.com/content/2020-09-01-new-releases-september-1-7/

Reveal hidden contents

fa0d1644-aa42-4128-8003-aaebfdfb373b.jpg

they probably just put it on their schedule from her previous announcement and since it wasnt officially postponed they kept it there 

1 minute ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

tenor.gif

So that means LYLAW is coming before the 5th?

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, PopMonster said:

I showed this video to my cousin who is a graphic designer and video editor, he told me the that the masks the people are wearing in the background are fake. They were added in and this was actually shot in December but they wanted to throw us off. COCC is coming this weekend

yeah the pixels are totally uneven 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I'm afraid not because her nails were red in that IG video, as they were in her latest Patent Leather Do-Over video posted last week. Her nails weren't red in July, they were baby blue and then sparkly pink!

Your nail analogy is amazing, a true queen. If it wasn't for you I would have fallen into delusion and believed anything. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

tenor.gif

the way you switched.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, World At War said:

saw a screenshot of that the neighbourhood dude on the post - did it really happen? wonder if he's just showing support of if he's somehow involved in cocc.

omg jesse and Devon lee on cocc? PLEASEEE LET THIS HAPPEN

2 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

She dried them out during the NFR era I feel like, they were even on the UO cover. I adore their bond with each other but a new constant in her videos would be nice to see... maybe Charlie her cats :grinds:

Their peak was honeymoon wbk but they bring energy to their sets

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

No, I don't think shoots were even allowed back in July. Also, we know she was shooting a music video over the weekend. She probably meant the physical release

1 minute ago, PopMonster said:

??? clown shit